Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So wait, if he's done with Batman entirely then Who is going to be batman in the dceu? Theyre going to cast two new Batman's, one for Matt reeve, and one for the shared universe?
They are not doing any movies that connect to other movies for now. It's not a priority. They are letting individual directors do whatt they want.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They are not doing any movies that connect to other movies for now. It's not a priority. They are letting individual directors do whatt they want.
I like this...keep Batman away from the Extended Uni films until a solid plan is set.

They should regroup with this DCEU shyt for awhile anyway...atleast try to get everyone close to being on the same page ..

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So this is under the Black label like the Joker movie
I think it is

Reeves named dropped the Joker movie when asked about continuity with movies like Aquaman and Birds of Prey

If WB does another Justice League they'll cast another Batman

And if that Joker movie blows up they could greenlight a sequel with another Batman

We could legit be looking at 3 different Batmans at the same time :deadmanny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's kinda how DC does it with the comics where they are connected but it isn't doesn't go heavy with the crossovers and name-drops like Marvel.