Official The Batman Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither. Brand new continuity without any reference to what’s come before it more than likely. They’re not going to give it a label and just assume we’re familar enough with comic books at this point to roll with it
So this is under the Black label like the Joker movie

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Should have just gotten nightwing to take over for batman... and have Batffleck retire... :beli: That would have had more continuity and still keep the shared universe going...

This. Can also still use the rogues gallery amd can always bring back Batman.

And I loved (BvS) Battfleck, but the people didn't care much for that angle and Ben seems like he needs a break as well. Perfect timing for a piff Nightwing/Robin story. Especially because Teen Titans/TT Go!/Young Justice/Titans have all done a great job of portraying Robin(s).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So this is under the Black label like the Joker movie

No I don’t believe so. I think you guys may wreck your brains trying to label this thing. More than likely it’s just them resetting Batman for their main universe. If Ben is done he has to be replaced.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
So wait, if he's done with Batman entirely then Who is going to be batman in the dceu? Theyre going to cast two new Batman's, one for Matt reeve, and one for the shared universe?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Awful suggestion

tenor.gif
I dont care
tumblr_loanaq9WuO1qijyqx.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This. Can also still use the rogues gallery amd can always bring back Batman.

And I loved (BvS) Battfleck, but the people didn't care much for that angle and Ben seems like he needs a break as well. Perfect timing for a piff Nightwing/Robin story. Especially because Teen Titans/TT Go!/Young Justice/Titans have all done a great job of portraying Robin(s).

That would have been an amazing twist at the end of this new movie that we see batfleck coming back into the batcave at the end talking to the young batman and having it found out it was grayson all along in the new batsuit...:ohhh: keep the universe continue to build on the story...