Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dude was in his early 40s when it was filmed and it didn't seem like he took any measures to look older. :russ: Ouch!
They put gray streaks in his hair:pachaha:
53d7f24f5e089e0ffb034e36ee137604--ben-afflack-collar-pin.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here’s an update. Reeves talked to THR

Matt Reeves Says Noir Thriller ‘The Batman’ Will Feature a “Rogues Gallery” of Villains

Long and short: he’s doing one more pass on the script. Casting will begin soon. Can see the movie coming out in 2021 but has no set date yet. Will be a noir detective movie with a character arc for Batman. And will have the rogues gallery. Doesn’t say who but it sounds like he’s going for a world where Batman will interact with a lot of his villains on his investigation

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Matt Reeves Says Noir Thriller ‘The Batman’ Will Feature a “Rogues Gallery” of Villains

Long and short: he’s doing one more pass on the script. Casting will begin soon. Can see the movie coming out in 2021 but has no set date yet. Will be a noir detective movie with a character arc for Batman. And will have the rogues gallery. Doesn’t say who but it sounds like he’s going for a world where Batman will interact with a lot of his villains on his investigation
That's cool. I have always wanted to see a detective story done with Batman.
There are so many different facets to the character that fits into all kinds of movie genres so hopefully this is successful and let's directors branch out with their takes on Batman.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Love this:banderas:
Give us what we need

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

The nerd world with Black Panther 2 and a new Batman film coming out the same year :wow::damn:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

sounds dope.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjcry: I was so hyped at the end of the JL movie for that cameo... WHY shelve the idea why not incorporate the idea???

Cause this idea sounds better:manny:

I've always wanted a noir detective batman movie. One of my homie's and I have talked about it since high school. Deadpool doesn't fit into that story