Official The Batman Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Hm well I just disagree breh. I'm not saying you're wrong because obviously what's interesting to you is a personal thing and there's nothing I can say or do to change that He appeals to me for the reasons I stated I can't speak for anyone else
I think hes interesting dont get me wrong. I just never read the comics and think he needs a better movie than the last 2 to make him compete against Batman and Spidey for top super hero status.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last thing we need is another reason for Marvel to push back Black Panther :mjpls:

lmao watch the excuses with each passing year

"we're making spiderman...":manny:

"we got the rights back to x-men, had to fast track the reboot":manny:

"we didn't want to put it up the week after justice league. we felt next summer made more sense for everyone " :manny:

"a black panther movie? i've heard talks that it still might happen..." :manny:

:mjpls:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Batman-Facepalm.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Based on merch, comic sales and lifetime box office and of course personal bias I go with spider man but I also know that someone can say batman and have just as much ammo on their side and it wouldn't bug me.
I know Bruce has been on fire for a while now, but I think it's shortsighted to underestimate just how iconic Superman is and has been for decades. The "S" symbol is on par with the McDonald's golden arches as far as recognition. I've always maintained the order to be 1. Superman 2. Batman 3. Spiderman as far as popularity goes.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I know Bruce has been on fire for a while now, but I think it's shortsighted to underestimate just how iconic Superman is and has been for decades. The "S" symbol is on par with the McDonald's golden arches as far as recognition. I've always maintained the order to be 1. Superman 2. Batman 3. Spiderman as far as popularity goes.

This

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
He didn't give it up breh lol..he played batman for his contract and he was ready to move on. He said initially the only way he'd come back is if Chris came back and clearly he wasn't so he bounced. He spent almost 10 years of his life doing that thing..not everyone is Hugh Jackman status
I think he said not to long ago he envied Affleck and wish to play Batman again :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They're very compelling breh. Extremely. That's why flash is a hit show and arrow is a hit show and why the justice league cartoons were hit shows. The problem with studios is they're very superstitious about wading in those waters. Marvel was the first one to take a character who was not A list at all and release a big budget movie with him in it.

rw5gz4J.jpg

:sas2:

I know you're going to say this wasn't a 'big budget' movie but every single dollar spent on a Shaq movie is a dollar too much.