Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea that's exactly why I said execs won't go for it that dollar is too strong. GvK, Shang Chi, FF, Venom2, James Bond, all did or are doing damage at the box office and Eternals sales are looking like another monster. Batman will be no different :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Then they cut it to 2.5. 30 min is a lot of film to cut tho

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
FBwJR1IVIAIFrQR.jpg

FBwJSIkUcAYV2_q.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Love what they're doing with the riddler

Man listen this is the greatest shyt they've done with the direction of the Gotham world. I said in another thread they should just go all in and make this Batman three or four movies in like an HBO True Detective style noir. I need all of Batman's rogues to either be crime bosses or deranged serial killers, little to no League of Assasins (Court of Owls would be slick tho). So for me that means:

Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist
Calendar Man

All of those are on my short list for the next one hopefully. I don't need to see Joker or Bane again until the end. Definitely need Harvey in this series tho :banderas:Im hyped for tomorrow:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not sure. but I bet it's the main event for their presentations tomorrow. so probably close to the end. it starts at 1 ET and goes for four hours

Yep last time they dropped right at the end but please believe it will be up on the Warner Bros. YouTube channel right away..