Official The Batman Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
haven't been this excited about a dc film since WW, i'm legit happy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Could see them doing 2 1/2 hours but 3 that might be a stretch.. i'm sure Matt could get a great edit of 2 1/2 hours he's done that before..
3 hours of detective mode?!:ohhh::gladbron::whoo:No way WB let's it do the full run time do they?:ohhh:Either way IN:demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn:
He’s still got that planet of the apes clout. Not surprised if they let him use it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If it was on HBO max I'd agree but I don't see the execs doing it:francis:
Idk man. They already gave him the keys to the kingdom. The only reason I see them cutting it (and most movies that screen for audiences aren’t their final cuts anyway) is to maximize dollars. The shorter your movie is the more showtimes it can get and that equals more money.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Idk man. They already gave him the keys to the kingdom. The only reason I see them cutting it (and most movies that screen for audiences aren’t their final cuts anyway) is to maximize dollars. The shorter your movie is the more showtimes it can get and that equals more money.
Yea that's exactly why I said execs won't go for it that dollar is too strong. GvK, Shang Chi, FF, Venom2, James Bond, all did or are doing damage at the box office and Eternals sales are looking like another monster. Batman will be no different :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: