Official The Batman Thread

momma

All Star
Daps
I mean... I kinda agree with him.
I said this when the Snyder cut was announced and got negged to oblivion. It was a terrible look releasing the Snyder cut so close to the new Batman being released.
Yea.... it’s really not fair to him and more pressure cuz now he ain’t gonna really get his chance to shine and if the brainwashed SnyderCult aint happy with his performance or movie, he know that backlash finna be real.

I can imagine he don’t wanna deal with that

I wonder how people are so misinformed these days but shyt gets more obvious by the day. Yall will believe any headlines you see on the internet :mindblown: Especially the gossipy ones

If we're playing guessing games, the impression I get from Robert Pattinson is that dude really doesn't give a fukk about anything or any of these nerd wars between people who don't even really care about the IP, just which movie studios / directors are involved. Mans literally talked about getting a kick out of fukking up the character and he sounds like he's half lucid most of his days

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And never mind. if you own any version of batman on iTunes, whether its batman through batman and robin, maybe even the Nolan movies, the special on catwoman is there. There's nothing else other than what's presented in that clip re: this movie but the feature itself is all about Catwoman and looks interesting.