Official The Batman Thread

Daps
his movie comes out next year in March how are they close

A year is nothing in cinema. Hell, them recasting Batman this quickly in of itself is a little close. Now you got these nutheads asking for a continuation of the snyderverse lol DC should’ve bushed the snydercut until years from now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea.... it’s really not fair to him and more pressure cuz now he ain’t gonna really get his chance to shine and if the brainwashed SnyderCult aint happy with his performance or movie, he know that backlash finna be real.

I can imagine he don’t wanna deal with that
Yes, I knew when that #Snyderverse movement started this movie would be their number one target to hate on. lol
The quality doesn't even matter for the #Snyderverse to live this trilogy has to die.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wegotthiscovered:unimpressed:

I could see why he would be upset, but I'm not taking anything from that website as legitimate.

It was announced as the first in a trilogy.

They confirmed the JLSC going to Max before it was announced and getting this from the same source :hubie:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I said this when the Snyder cut was announced and got negged to oblivion. It was a terrible look releasing the Snyder cut so close to the new Batman being released.
I said the same thing and it was the same cry baby tears... "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but just compartmentalize each movie.. Who cares if there's 3 Batman's, 2 Jokers and 3 Flash... It's all DC Comics.. They don't need to be like Marvel."

And here we go again.. Them primed and ready to fukk it up again when it was just looking promising