Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wegotthiscovered:martin:Plus he had covid so it's not like he's been able to work out anyway :martin:This probably another reason for the push back as well :beli:

LMAO that guy just posted an article where the "source" is a blogger named "Doomcock" am I reading this right?? :hhh:

These Marvel stans haven't had a movie released in years and are apparently going crazy over it. Find something better to do gentleman :mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
LMAO that guy just posted an article where the "source" is a blogger named "Doomcock" am I reading this right?? :hhh:

These Marvel stans haven't had a movie released in years and are apparently going crazy over it. Find something better to do gentleman :mjgrin:
Seems like you read it. You're welcome. lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol
Rather, this new report claims that the whole thing is an elaborate ruse to cover up the fact that Pattinson has actually been incredibly difficult to work with and returned to the set completely out of shape, getting sent home by his director after spending the entire summer doing nothing to maintain his fitness levels, with the COVID-19 story simply concocted as a diversion.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Lol
Rather, this new report claims that the whole thing is an elaborate ruse to cover up the fact that Pattinson has actually been incredibly difficult to work with and returned to the set completely out of shape, getting sent home by his director after spending the entire summer doing nothing to maintain his fitness levels, with the COVID-19 story simply concocted as a diversion.
after quarantine
Classic-Batman-2.jpg