Official The Batman Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol fukk ouutta here bruce the riches man in dc universe his resources are unlimited wayne makes the best tech already and in begins they already showed him being batman without equipment and a ski mask
He wasn't Batman until he put on the cape and cowl and put the city on notice:beli:Begins showed some of his training and how he began to understand utilizing stealth. He wasn't the creature putting fear into Gotham's villains like that yet. Also, it's been confirmed this is a much younger version so his gear will not be top of the line yet along with his combat being more brutal and upfront :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't Batman until he put on the cape and cowl and put the city on notice:beli:Begins showed some of his training and how he began to understand utilizing stealth. He wasn't the creature putting fear into Gotham's villains like that yet. Also, it's been confirmed this is a much younger version so his gear will not be top of the line yet along with his combat being more brutal and upfront :beli:

fukk outa here he bruce wayne not peter parker should nothing be home madd about his bat suit that shyt looks ridiculous

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk outa here he bruce wayne not peter parker should nothing be home madd about his bat suit that shyt looks ridiculous
exactly you have a billion dollar tech company you telling me bruce did not think to raid his own company for top secret military grade equipment??? and this bruce made everything adhoc???:heh: it still makes no sense...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The bat ears look ridiculous and I’m not sure why. Stunt suit helmet maybe but the fact they hid them in the test footage backs my feelings

Daps
u5n4vgyzfii41.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not really feeling the ears though. I would've made them shorter and fatter if I was a costume designer, otherwise, I love the suit. It reminds me of kickass with the shoulder pads and eery vintage protection type armor. I also love that the cowl doesn't connect directly to the mask but is attached to the chest/back plate.