"Oh! On and on!
On and oooooon!!!"

giphy.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know why all directors barring Zack always go for the leather black rubber look, if you want to separate yourself from previous works you'd think you'd start with your own unique interpretation of the characters appearance.
How many batsuits have we seen like this?

How many batsuits have, what appears to be, the logo made out of the gun that killed the Waynes?

How many batsuits have had the white eyes, that it looks like we're getting?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many batsuits have we seen like this?

How many batsuits have, what appears to be, the logo made out of the gun that killed the Waynes?

How many batsuits have had the white eyes, that it looks like we're getting?
The emblem is insignificant, it goes through changes from the yellow to the current one.

I'm talking about the suit and they are near enough identical, all the director barring Zack go with the same typical design which started in the Burton movies and in Nolan's TDK he had the lenses.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't know why all directors barring Zack always go for the leather black rubber look, if you want to separate yourself from previous works you'd think you'd start with your own unique interpretation of the characters appearance.

Might be a visionary or cinematography decision. Zack movies were more animated and maybe thats why that grey suit worked. But who knows why tbh.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Comic Fans are :mindblown:

Y'all really Think Bruce Wayne Didn't go through trail and errors on his Bat Suit for the first few years.

This is Batman Year 2 he new to everything, DC is going the realistic route.

It took Marvel 10 years to get Captain America and Thor shyt right

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Honestly I feel Nolan was on cruise control for TDKR. A lot of mistakes that could've been easily fixed with another take or just taken out all together. Seemed like he wanted to just get it done and move on :manny:
I heard that he didn't really want to do Rises. It seems like it. It was definitely the weakest of the trilogy.