Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As long as they don't slap nipples on it, I don't care about the suit. Just hoping they finally do lean into Batman being the World's Greatest Detective in this one :lupe:

I'm pretty sure Reeves stated that we will be seeing plenty of Batman as a detective in this.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should get the costume designer who does the Marvel stuff, hoping they would have leant away from the armored combat look.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Yeah if they're basing this off of his 2nd year the suit makes sense. We havent even seen the whole suit yet I'm reserving judgment. It looks like he just put armored pieces together at first while trying to learn the ropes of who he wants to be. So I take it this isn't apart of the DCEU right?

EDIT: if they take this back to the TAS or the first Keaton era time period with the old cars and shyt that would be dope. :wow:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah if they're basing this off of his 2nd year the suit makes sense. We havent even seen the whole suit yet I'm reserving judgment. It looks like he just put armored pieces together at first while trying to learn the ropes of who he wants to be. So I take it this isn't apart of the DCEU right?

EDIT: if they take this back to the TAS or the first Keaton era time period with the old cars and shyt that would be dope. :wow:
There was a rumor it would be in the 90s but some set pics put that to rest. What I would do is take some inspiration from the animated series and just mix and match tech to give it a timeless feel

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh you already know certain folks around here can't help themselves :lolbron: but the mods better make sure this stay on topic :jbhmm:
Also know this place is insecure as fukk. If you say your opinion on some shyt like the dude did, here comes 30 people trying to argue with you about it. Let the shyt go :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny how dudes “subject” had nothing to do with THIS movie.

And no one had a problem with his initial pivot from the thread topic.

But once that door is open certain people get fake upset and get passive aggressive:russ:

Yep place definitely insecure :mjgrin:

as a batman fan I never understood people nitpicking over the suit :mindblown:

I don’t get that either, the suit looks pretty dope to me, Batman’s suit seems like one of the few costumes for the most part you really can’t fukk up

Next they need to drop what that Batmobile gonna look like. I usually be more interested or curious in that than his suit and I’m usually confident that’s always gonna be on point

Apparently its the 2nd year of him being Batman

Yea, saw that too, glad they going with a world or story where’s he’s kinda already rolling with this.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Iight yall take to another thread:beli:

Bruh you already know certain folks around here can't help themselves :lolbron: but the mods better make sure this stay on topic :jbhmm:
That's what the ignore feature is for. I've been putting that feature to good use since 2016. I got no time for thread disruptions.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Arkham City armour + revamped 1939 cowl = :cook:

86392938_10157965520755480_3615749330880692224_o.jpg