Official The Batman Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I understand.

I was just making light of the fact “cobbled” together for a billionaire in a fiction world vs real world.

It could be combo of both as well. I know in the comics and even BTAS they pointed out that Bruce did get help by Wayne Enterprises engineers for assistance. We all know damn well Bruce could not construct the bat cave by himself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It could be combo of both as well. I know in the comics and even BTAS they pointed out that Bruce did get help by Wayne Enterprises engineers for assistance. We all know damn well Bruce could not construct the bat cave by himself.
In the comics he did though. That goes to Bruce’s genius and ingenuity. And if you want to truly differentiate what you’re doing now vs what’s come before and Bruce’s intelligence is a part of the character you really want to highlight, then you make it all from him

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In the comics he did though. That goes to Bruce’s genius and ingenuity. And if you want to truly differentiate what you’re doing now vs what’s come before and Bruce’s intelligence is a part of the character you really want to highlight, then you make it all from him

Sounds good to me, I like the idea. Is the tone for this new film highly stylized or is it more realistic(kind of like Snyders original vision)?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sounds good to me, I like the idea. Is the tone for this new film highly stylized or is it more realistic(kind of like Snyders original vision)?
They've only revealed that Bruces mind will be a major highlight. His detective side has only been touched on in films but, this one seems to be full Arkham series mode as far as his analysis of crime scenes and him interrogating his other villains.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All Reeves has said is it will be a noir detective story focusing on that aspect of Bruce’s character that’s never been a focal point of past movies: him being the worlds greatest detective.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
giphy.gif