Official The Batman Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yall aint tired of batman movies? :gucci:

Anyways, i think somebody else in here said they're doing a green lantern corp movie, that's good at least. :yeshrug:
Batman movies print money and are usually sure fire hits, so no fcker

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
yall aint tired of batman movies? :gucci:

Anyways, i think somebody else in here said they're doing a green lantern corp movie, that's good at least. :yeshrug:
After a 56 page thread anticipating the production stills and info on the world's greatest detective.........yes we're tired negro. :stopitslime:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You mean people are hype about a movie for one of the most popular fictional characters of all time with a dope director and a dope cast:dwillhuh:
After a 56 page thread anticipating the production stills and info on the world's greatest detective.........yes we're tired negro. :stopitslime:

they keep releasing the same exact shyt. sorry, i'm tired of it. At least get into the bat family. This shyt is right up there with star wars releasing the same movie over and over again. What do yall expect to be different this time around? :jbhmm:

and i noticed some of yall didn't even respond about YOU liking the shyt, you respond with "it prints money". See yall at the next batman reboot in 2023. :skip:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
they keep releasing the same exact shyt. sorry, i'm tired of it. At least get into the bat family. This shyt is right up there with star wars releasing the same movie over and over again. What do yall expect to be different this time around? :jbhmm:

and i noticed some of yall didn't even respond about YOU liking the shyt, you respond with "it prints money". See yall at the next batman reboot in 2023. :skip:
Star wars hasn't released the same movie until the new trilogy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

A noir detective movie with Batman isn't something that's been done in live action. Most of them are straight up action movies with bits of crime, horror, and even comedy thrown in since 89. But doing a batman movie in the vein of the long halloween or dark victory or the animated series is a big deal for me. Most of all, I love Matt Reeves as a director and writer, so I'm down with anything he does. If he has an approach on Batman and that world, I want to see what it is. Especially with this cast

And no batman movie has been the same. Even the ones directed by the same person have been different from the one before it