Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't even know she was actually an actress :leon:

Yeah she was in the breaks before that got unfortunately canceled. She was the female rapper and again in doses she’s good. She was in a Tyler perry flick about 10 years ago playing bow wows baby mother, and she’s done a few other joints.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I honestly miss the the idea of an The Raid inspired Batfleck film with Snyder caliber action than this slow burning detective shyt we'll probably end up getting.

If there's no scenes that are on par or top Batman's Warehouse scene in BVS the film will be a failure in my eyes no matter how "great" it is

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This will be a great movie, but it's clear that there's an agenda in Hollywood. From this Catwoman casting to Starfire, Hollywood loves casting black woman as white men's love interests.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This will be a great movie, but it's clear that there's an agenda in Hollywood. From this Catwoman casting to Starfire, Hollywood loves casting black woman as white men's love interests.
what about.......

luke_jessica.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Zoe Kravitz oozes trashy sex appeal to me, but nothing can get me excited about yet another incarnation of fukkin CatWoman. hopefully the script is what they say and it's just a barrage of rogues and she has 10 minutes of screentime

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Some of y'all remind me of ME when I was a teenager :mjlol:

"Catwoman should have a fat ass and some tig ol bitties like in the Long Halloween spinoff 'When In Rome'" :takedat:

14004206.jpg
Then watch as WB casts Iggy Azalea or whoever as Catwoman :russ:
Matter fact that's how we ended up with Halle as Catwoman, some studio exec was like :shaq: