Official The Batman Thread

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
What's with this Hollywood trend of race bending these characters so they can be the white male love interest:francis:

Also Lupita and Tessa aren't doing this lol for the obvious reason

to let liberal Hollywood pat themselves on the back with fake racial progress and diversity while all at the same time maintaining the Hierarchy of white male dominance in popular media

it's the same as the inferior asexual black best friend .... the magical negro that's magical for everyone but himself... mentor/ leader/ teacher of color who's only purpose is to better the
white male lead so he can became the "mighty whitey " hero of the story

same old same old

and of course you will have simple black's who fall for ruse talking about "for the culture" "cookout invites" and "black cards":wow:

DC/Warner Bros. rebooting superman and casting Alfre Woodard as Martha Kent... Clark having a biracial sister popping up out nowhere being in a love triangle with Jimmy Olsen and Lex Luthor

:russ:

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Teyana Taylor, the only thing I know her for other than that one video of her dancing or something was her my sweet 16 on mtv. I didn’t know she could act

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Batman
Doctor Strange
Shang-Chi
Spider-Man 3
Suicide Squad
Thor: Love and Thunder

2021 shaping up to be the most lit year of all time :wow:
gonna be some game changers in there.
got done with Agents of ATLAS - War of Realms shyt this morning and thats a dope ass team!
be craze if Shang-Chi helps usher that in.
i always liked Silk too.