Official The Batman Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jonah as Riddler feels weird on the surface, but dude is a 2x Oscar nominee* and he's become pretentious as fukk, so i fully expect him to take this role very seriously and crush it

*his Moneyball nom was pretty ridiculous though. he's been better

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Collider is saying it’s the riddler and the rest of the shyt is smoke screen. They’re normally right on this type of thing

Exclusive: Jonah Hill in Talks to Play The Riddler in 'The Batman'

The tone of The Batman is said to be a fairly dark mystery, much like WB’s own crime noirs of the ’30s and ’40s, with a rogues gallery of villains. Reeves wrote the screenplay himself, and he’ll produce with his War for the Planet of the Apes collaborator Dylan Clark. Warner Bros. will release The Batman on June 25, 2021.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But that rumored Batgirl flick is tied to the Harley-verse which Reeves Batman isn't apart of

What if they turn around and get someone white for the solo :patrice:

They could get as white adjacent as possible like Nico Parker(Thandie Newton’s daughter)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They need to just announce Elseworld as an official section of The DCU so Joker and films like these can be put there and they wouldn't have to worry about continuity. Interesting choices though :ohhh:

Look like it gonna be a multiverse; keeping Harley, Aquaman, some of the Suicide Squad cast and Wonder Woman.

I know people gonna want Joker to meet Batman down the line but I'm cool on that for now. I'm interested that Reeves is exploring the entire Rogues :whew:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I mean that shyt you posted was stupid but I'll digress.
:sas2:

I qualified my original post as being out on a limb, but I like seeing actors challenged.

I like seeing actors step into roles you wouldn't normally expect them to take and shine.

You act as if Keaton and Ledger weren't headscratchers when they were first cast.

If the circumstances were right I see that in Ross.

You don't, fine. But you're clearly not interested in discussing the idea, only dismissively insulting it and that's what pisses me off.

So just shut the fukk up and move on..

Blocked.

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They need to just announce Elseworld as an official section of The DCU so Joker and films like these can be put there and they wouldn't have to worry about continuity. Interesting choices though :ohhh:
After they announced Joker last year they were supposedly gonna do that with 'DC Black' or whatever it was supposed to be called. They never followed up on it tho :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

I’d like to see his take on Riddler..

My only issue with this casting is that, what the fukk is up with this universe now. Is this a Reeves Bat focused universe or is it still tied in with the DCEU. Having 3 separate universes popping up and about is confusing smh

WB need to hurry the fukkkkk up and clarify some shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’d like to see his take on Riddler..

My only issue with this casting is that, what the fukk is up with this universe now. Is this a Reeves Bat focused universe or is it still tied in with the DCEU. Having 3 separate universes popping up and about is confusing smh

WB need to hurry the fukkkkk up and clarify some shyt
Just. Watch. The. Movie. :russ:
All that shyt is irrelevant right now

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was thinking about it today, what movie comparison are we to expect from this? A mystery flick with a gallery of villains we all know and love all within a two hour movie?

True Romance? :jbhmm: Hopper and Walken were in it for 10 minutes tops. Same with Oldman. Ocean Eleven maybe? :jbhmm: