Official The Batman Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered about potentially casting someone shorter than 6' for Batman?

Im seeing names like Kit Harrington, Oscar Isaac and this Jack O'Connell dude and theyre all 5'9 and shorter and Im already like no, too short.

You sound like broad on POF looking for a stepdaddy with all these concerns about a man height :dame:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Collider has a perfect article on this whole Arnie hammer thing. Long and short of it: don’t believe fanboy sites because their sources aren’t always right and often just want to make news. When you’re looking for this kinda news, focus on THR, deadline, variety, etc because they’re not often wrong and they have to go through so many checks and balances to even publish a story.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collider has a perfect article on this whole Arnie hammer thing. Long and short of it: don’t believe fanboy sites because their sources aren’t always right and often just want to make news. When you’re looking for this kinda news, focus on THR, deadline, variety, etc because they’re not often wrong and they have to go through so many checks and balances to even publish a story.
XJKSGfo_d.jpg

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Hammer would be decent but they just need to give the shyt to Gyllenhaal, dude would kill that shyt.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Oscar Isaac a lot as an actor, he was incredible in Ex Machina, but don't know if I can see him as Batman. Right now id want Armie Hammer or Jake Gylennhal.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
After watching Manchester by the Sea I want Casey Affleck as a young Bruce Wayne in this film and the DCEU.

it would be a much smoother transition than hiring a new actor since he looks so similar to his brother

Good or bad idea?