tumblr_mxvsofbosm1sweqjlo1_500.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:
noahtongue.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Somebody refresh a nikka memory. Whats up wit the daughter lurking around the crib like she investigating her parents? I remember last season she was on Liz trail but I can't remember what she found out
she didnt find anything but she gettin real curious tryna figure out why her parents got all these rules and shyt....i think we all start snooping at some point when we younger....she might fall bak after witnessing that 69 doe :shaq:
:shaqtinfool:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
This show :wow:

Philthy season raining down :blessed:

What did Phil get from that dude walking by at the amusement park? The other agent gave him that room key. Was the whole thing a setup?

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I think the concept of the show keeps people from jumping on board. They don't realize the potential for violence and nasty sex acts. They'll show anything but a goddamn aerola :russ:

Once you watch though you realize these parents are fukking and killing all the goddamn time :myman:

Come home to the two kids like :whew: "How's school honey??"

Underrated intro! Gets you hype

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show :wow:

Philthy season raining down :blessed:

What did Phil get from that dude walking by at the amusement park? The other agent gave him that room key. Was the whole thing a setup?

My memory is hazy, but it might have been the aspirin bottle that had the notes hidden in it that he showed to Elizabeth towards the end of the episode. I'm not sure who it was that killed the other KGB couple, I don't think the FBI would have done it.

The oldest son coming back to the hotel to find his family like that :wow:

The 69 position is rare, had to be a first for basic cable.

They had mail robots back then :leon:

I hadn't posted yet because my DVR cut off the last 15 or so minutes of the episode and I had to track it down online. Great opener and really set the pace for the season.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think the concept of the show keeps people from jumping on board. They don't realize the potential for violence and nasty sex acts. They'll show anything but a goddamn aerola :russ:

Once you watch though you realize these parents are fukking and killing all the goddamn time :myman:

Come home to the two kids like :whew: "How's school honey??"

Underrated intro! Gets you hype

The concept of the show made me hesitant at first. I'm like so expect me, an American, to watch a show where our enemies are the protagonists? But after see yall rave about the 1st ep, i check it out and it delivered. But yeah, it's a hard concept to accept at first.