EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
she was at the table looking at moms like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

VY2wmdR.png
you know in her head she was like "so you just gonna eat that bacon in front of me like that ?!"

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:russ: How'd he get the name anyway? Because of the disguises or because of smashing/eating out the ugly broad?
I just thought it was it funny name when it popped in my head (I'm the first dude that called Phil that), but then Phil started doing shyt to earn that nickname.

:ooh: Filthy Phil poppin then arabials at the restaurant and then that cook.

Can't believe the FBI killed those Russian's daughter in the hotel.

:whoo: Liz's ride game with the wig.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to get this later.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
glad its back. is it just me or are these kids the most tolerable kids in TV history? so happy go lucky and not obnoxious like the children in every other tv drama.

:heh: @ the 69.. in all my years of p*rn ive never seen that position that filthy phil came up with

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Glad this show is finally back and Philthy Phil started things off right by chopping down those afghans and the cook (sadly) in the restaurant. But I like that the show us keeping things historically accurate with the Afghanistan reference. The US blessed them cats with weapons/ammo in the 80s to help pushed the Russians outta the region and Bin Laden and crew were on the receiving end of some of that aid.

But Phil looked like he was holding down them missions while Liz was away getting better. Beamon looks like he's losing his mind trying to piece together what went wrong with that car chase when Liz got shot. But Nina and the KGB crew already got something prepped to throw him off the scent for good.

The kids are doing them but that fukkin daughters tendency for being nosy us annoying but seeing her mom eating dikk (then bacon) should be enough to make her keep to herself.

Nina was looking :shaq: as usual an watching that Meryl Streep movie helped her acknowledge her who're status. But she's playing her position well and simp ass Beamon will be pillow talking his work info in no time.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nina :noah:

Liz :takedat:

Great first episode. Filthy Phil had a tough ass day and he has to come back to his ugly ass wife, but at least he gets to vent a little bit. It does seem like Liz and Phil are cursed when working with other people, series first scene was them losing a comrade and now a whole family got got :wow:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Glad this show is finally back and Philthy Phil started things off right by chopping down those afghans and the cook (sadly) in the restaurant. But I like that the show us keeping things historically accurate with the Afghanistan reference. The US blessed them cats with weapons/ammo in the 80s to help pushed the Russians outta the region and Bin Laden and crew were on the receiving end of some of that aid.

But Phil looked like he was holding down them missions while Liz was away getting better. Beamon looks like he's losing his mind trying to piece together what went wrong with that car chase when Liz got shot. But Nina and the KGB crew already got something prepped to throw him off the scent for good.

The kids are doing them but that fukkin daughters tendency for being nosy us annoying but seeing her mom eating dikk (then bacon) should be enough to make her keep to herself.

Nina was looking :shaq: as usual an watching that Meryl Streep movie helped her acknowledge her who're status. But she's playing her position well and simp ass Beamon will be pillow talking his work info in no time.
can you blame him tho? nina is just so :noah: compared to his wackass wife. i hope he figures out her game and starts gaming her, giving her misleading info and what not.

:salute: phil for living that triple F life breh :whew: i dont know how he does it.