Official T E N E T Thread

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Im rewatching this movie again and wow this shyt is a masterpiece :wow::wow:

I think if this was a comic book and had much more lore and backstory people would fall in love with it. People who watch this as an action movie are missing out. This is straight sci-fi and a refreshing take on time travel.

I’m telling y’all just rewatching it, once it clicks :wow:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
People talk about no character development, but I remember Kat talking to I think the protagonist about seeing another woman jump off Sators boat and how envious she was of that womans freedom, She doesn’t realize that is her. Her character actually eventually develops into the thing she’s so desperately wants to be. It practically beats you over the head with it :pachaha:

Neil going back in :wow:

Protagonist realizing what happened :mjcry:

what a movie :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Thought I'd give this a watch cause it was on the Max leaving at the end of the month list.This shyt is trash.
The script is horrible. Im an hour in and idk who anyone is or what the hell they're trying to do..
It feels like a buncha random scenes stitched together.:camby:

Add on:
This shyt is terrible and can't nobody convince me otherwise. Cut this bullshyt off. I dont know whats going on or whats supposed to be going on or who anybody is or their motivation for anything.
Lead character aint even got a damn name :martin:
Who are these people? Why tf he trying so hard to save this uglyass white bytch?
This aint shyt but a Nolan staring at himself in the mirror and jerkin it and thinking its something great :dame:
Can't even blame any or the actors cause the script is on some lsd mind wander shyt :camby:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Thought I'd give this a watch cause it was on the Max leaving at the end of the month list.This shyt is trash.
The script is horrible. Im an hour in and idk who anyone is or what the hell they're trying to do..
It feels like a buncha random scenes stitched together.:camby:

Add on:
This shyt is terrible and can't nobody convince me otherwise. Cut this bullshyt off. I dont know whats going on or whats supposed to be going on or who anybody is or their motivation for anything.
Lead character aint even got a damn name :martin:
Who are these people? Why tf he trying so hard to save this uglyass white bytch?
This aint shyt but a Nolan staring at himself in the mirror and jerkin it and thinking its something great :dame:
Can't even blame any or the actors cause the script is on some lsd mind wander shyt :camby:
did you at least get to this part?

daemonova

Daps
Which platform is it on? Prime?
p51dnfkcslw61.jpg

daemonova

Daps
Neil IS her son, they have the same backpack.

You sorta figure that out by watching the whole movie, sort of...