Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I think its pretty clear now that Chuck really is God
supernatural-rob-benedict-returns.jpg

:ohhh:
:jbhmm:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
What the hell is with "Having to travel back in time" to defeat the big bad now n days? They did it with eve. They did it with Abaddon. Now with amara.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They didn't do it with Abaddon, that was the Mark of Cain that beat Abaddon.

They didn't "literally" travel back in time for abaddon. But the whole MoL storyline had to do with their grandfather and abaddon traveling time.

Also if I remember correctly. Wasn't Cass reasoning for sending Dean back in time to see his mom and dad was to get him to say yes to Michael?

But yea im sure this is the episode they will figure out Cass is Luci. Watch Casifer say something only Lucifer would say and Sam catches on.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't "literally" travel back in time for abaddon. But the whole MoL storyline had to do with their grandfather and abaddon traveling time.

Also if I remember correctly. Wasn't Cass reasoning for sending Dean back in time to see his mom and dad was to get him to say yes to Michael?
No, the time Cas sent them back was to stop Anna from killing their parents before they were ever born. The time Dean was sent back by himself was before Lucifer was released. The angels did it because they were trying to get Dean to see that yellow eyes had a secret plan for Sam that he needed to watch out for.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No, the time Cas sent them back was to stop Anna from killing their parents before they were ever born. The time Dean was sent back by himself was before Lucifer was released. The angels did it because they were trying to get Dean to see that yellow eyes had a secret plan for Sam that he needed to watch out for.

O ok good look!! I should rewatch season 4 and 5 again. Haven't seen it in so long.