Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

tumblr_npfix3m15g1qbxh0uo1_500.gif

That looks like what the Dead Island game should have been

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It seems like its hinting at Dean telling Sam that he got to be the one that ganks this bytch... Dean been a goon too long its time to pass the torch to little brother
2891e57f25bfceebfaaef684d82059f398682e5ea242811fa782e0a514f4e10c.jpg
Its kinda like what Dean said "Like a magic STD". And one of the things I noticed in this episode was Dean's tendency to self sacrifice when he took the curse from the girl. That followed by the brothers being honest with each other (which I thought was a dream sequence because it couldn't be real) got me thinking this shyt won't end well

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:mjcry:
Its kinda like what Dean said "Like a magic STD". And one of the things I noticed in this episode was Dean's tendency to self sacrifice when he took the curse from the girl. That followed by the brothers being honest with each other (which I thought was a dream sequence because it couldn't be real) got me thinking this shyt won't end well

It won't :mjcry:

Only trump card they can hope for is God or Jesus:mjcry:

And you already know God is on that:lolbron::mjlol::yeshrug::ehh::hamster::troll::dame::comeon::manny::jawalrus::patrice::martin::what::jbhmm::beli::skip::pachaha::why::sas1::sas2::pacspit::mjpls::ufdup::ld::flabbynsick::childplease::birdman::scusthov::umad::rudy::steviej::steviej::steviej:

:mjcry::mjlol::mjcry:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.

He was like that when he knew he was going to Hell too.