Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gotdamn I forgot Charlie and Tessa:ohhh:Ash?:patrice: shyt these guys are cursed:martin:

Have your friends die for you just to choose your brother over the sake of the world.:martin:

Then do it again.:martin:

Then do it again:martin:

Then do it again :martin:

God needs to show up. But not so he can help with the darkness. But so he can curse sam and dean the hell out :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Have your friends die for you just to choose your brother over the sake of the world.:martin:

Then do it again.:martin:

Then do it again:martin:

Then do it again :martin:

God needs to show up. But not so he can help with the darkness. But so he can curse sam and dean the hell out :mjlol:

No way in hell would I hang out with these nikkas:russ: fukk dodging demons, Angels ,Arch Angels, ghosts, zombie docs that take your body parts:usure: , reapers, knights of hell, witches,:dwillhuh:, other types of monsters :whoa::damn::damn:
That beautiful reaper needs to make these dudes stay dead this time:dahell:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Sam and Dean always have the worst fates.
Dean goes to eternal torture in hell to save sam :sadcam:
Sam ends up going through unimaginable horror at the hands of Lucifer himself after saving the world :sadcam:
Dean ends up in Purgatory after defeating the head honcho Lethiathon :sadcam:
Sam would've died sealing hell forever and probably ended up there with no escape since its sealed :sadcam:
Dean turns into a demon after getting killed by that scribe :sadcam:
Dean has to spend an eternity in oblivion to keep the mark of Cain sealed:sadcam:
And when they try to change their fate (in the case of Dean) they release the greatest evil of all

:sadcam:
:sadcam::scust::what::bryan::skip::childplease::scusthov:

Brehs I hope if either Sam or Dean dies they get a long overdue assist from God himself and go into a peaceful afterlife beating their fate while giving this gesture to the universe for what its put them through

constantine-o.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If there's anyone with more a$$hole genes than Dean it's him :russ: Dean and Sam still get shook up depending on who it is
Remember they were kidnapped by all the gods for trial?? :lolbron:Constantine would've started smoking and talking shyt :smugdraper:
:lolbron:I swear the Winchesters are similar to Constantine in more way than I thought. They are doomed to a horrible fate and cut deals with the worst of the worst. All their friends die and angels don't really like em (also anyone notice how Castiel is dressed up like John?). Sam and Dean will eventually become numb to this shyt like Constantine sometimes is with all the shyt they face down
om2byHW.png

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:lolbron:I swear the Winchesters are similar to Constantine in more way than I thought. They are doomed to a horrible fate and cut deals with the worst of the worst. All their friends die and angels don't really like em (also anyone notice how Castiel is dressed up like John?). Sam and Dean will eventually become numb to this shyt like Constantine sometimes is with all the shyt they face down
om2byHW.png

No fukks x100 for Constantine:mjlol: