Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Believe this as well​

Is Cass in Lucifer's old meatsuit:dwillhuh:
I believe so because remember Cas meatsuit was this guys body he took. Cas still has his original angelic form. Luci and him traded places bruh. Question is how long can he pretend before they realize it's really lucifer himself :lupe:. Maybe Crowley will find a way to warn them:to:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I believe so because remember Cas meatsuit was this guys body he took. Cas still has his original angelic form. Luci and him traded places bruh. Question is how long can he pretend before they realize it's really lucifer himself :lupe:. Maybe Crowley will find a way to warn them:to:

The Angels can tell its Lucifer from the jump like the angel that followed him down the trail.​

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
These guys refuse to tell the truth :francis:
Sam:
from-dicaprio-in-the-revenant-to-depp-s-black-mass-8-actors-that-could-take-home-an-oscar-598490.jpg

Dean:
tumblr_lwunhv6eqb1qjemo2o1_500.gif

Cas:
giphy.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Angels can tell its Lucifer from the jump like the angel that followed him down the trail.​

As of right now only Amara and Michael are the only ones that can mess with him :sadcam::mjcry: vaporized that angel with a snap:whoo:
Why was that random angel bossin' up like he was going to hurt Lucifer, had me at home like ":dwillhuh:Is this angel special or something? :mjlol: I know he ain't trying to roll up on Lucifer and tryin to shank him." Even Lucifer was like....

Lucifer: :russ:Breh I'm just taking a walk in the park trying to spot out some hoes, go on bout your business elsewhere.
Angel: I must fight and protect the kingdom of heaven, it's my sworn duty to....
Lucifer: :mjlol: Dude the old me would have deaded you by now, but me now is giving you one last chance to run away
Angel: :sadcam:I must defeat you by any means.... *Lucifer snaps fingers*... :deadmanny:
Lucifer: :smugdraper:... idjit

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
On another note, over the seasons since the introduction of angels, if we add the body count of dead angels from Uriel, Cas, the leviathians, Crowley and his goons, Sam and Dean, Metatron, The Darkness and etc... how many angels are left in heaven? It seems like 90% got wipeout and Heaven looking like the wasteland from Fist of the North Star right about now... God gonna have to sell that property.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why was that random angel bossin' up like he was going to hurt Lucifer, had me at home like ":dwillhuh:Is this angel special or something? :mjlol: I know he ain't trying to roll up on Lucifer and tryin to shank him." Even Lucifer was like....

Lucifer: :russ:Breh I'm just taking a walk in the park trying to spot out some hoes, go on bout your business elsewhere.
Angel: I must fight and protect the kingdom of heaven, it's my sworn duty to....
Lucifer: :mjlol: Dude the old me would have deaded you by now, but me now is giving you one last chance to run away
Angel: :sadcam:I must defeat you by any means.... *Lucifer snaps fingers*... :deadmanny:
:russ::russ::russ: Dude thought he was big shyt with the blade like luci isn't an archeangel and one of the OGs

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only season 1, and it solid, but nothing I'm like :whew: over....

Does it get better as the series progresses? Looks like it has 80 seasons or something