Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
And due to this the whole planet suffers smh reaper chick and luctiel are right these guys need to go:mjcry:

Endgame I think both of them will probably die:mjcry:

Lucifer bout to us Dean as bait now:lupe:

Something terrible is going to happen to Dean in the season finale:lupe:

The way this season is going we still not going to see Jesus or God:lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Oh you already know luctiel is plotting on how to use him now that he knows Dean is the weakness. What happened to Crowley??:sadcam:God has to show up even if it is just one archangel no way can he do it by himself. Think death will be making an appearance :patrice:?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

The Pattern :blessed: But i think it's Sam's turn for something horrible to happen. Dean been through alot lately.

Odd seasons -Something happens to one of the brothers
even seasons something happens to earth

Season one-Dad dies
Season 2 demons released from hell
Season 3-Dean dies
Season 4 Lucifer is released
Season 5 Sam "dies" goes to hell
Season 6 Cas becomes god
Season 7 Dean goes to purgatory
Season 8 -Angels get banished from heaven
Season 9-Dean becomes a demon
Season 10-The "Darkness" is unleashed to Earth

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Oh you already know luctiel is plotting on how to use him now that he knows Dean is the weakness. What happened to Crowley??:sadcam:God has to show up even if it is just one archangel no way can he do it by himself. Think death will be making an appearance :patrice:?

11.2hh.jpg

Thought she took Death place​

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
11.2hh.jpg

Thought she took Death place​
Man even tho it happened last season its crazy that death is gone and a mere human did it................. there has to be something more. This is a being as old as God and hes gone. The first thing I thought is that scythe will be the key to killin the darkness considering how powerful death was. But I don't think they'll go this route.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Man even tho it happened last season its crazy that death is gone and a mere human did it................. there has to be something more. This is a being as old as God and hes gone. The first thing I thought is that scythe will be the key to killin the darkness considering how powerful death was. But I don't think they'll go this route.

I don't see why people think there's some twist involving Death's "death"

It wasn't a mere human. It was the scythe. DEATH'S SCYTHE. Death just let his guard down around the Winchesters like they all do. This is the same guy that WILLINGLY gave Dean his ring The same guy who WILLINGLY let the boys live AFTER they bounded him to their will.

Billie also said Death had a soft spot for the boys. He just let his guard down. Rewatch the scene again. As soon as Dean stabs him with the scythe Death looks at dean like "You idgit" :russ:

As far as what there planning on how to defeat the darkness. Im betting anything Michael/Adam is a big part of it. But there's also the possibility that she might not be defeated by season end and her story is carried on to season 12.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

It wasn't a mere human. It was the scythe. DEATH'S SCYTHE. Death just let his guard down around the Winchesters like they all do. This is the same guy that WILLINGLY gave Dean his ring The same guy who WILLINGLY let the boys live AFTER they bounded him to their will.

Billie also said Death had a soft spot for the boys. He just let his guard down. Rewatch the scene again. As soon as Dean stabs him with the scythe Death looks at dean like "You idgit" :russ:

As far as what there planning on how to defeat the darkness. Im betting anything Michael/Adam is a big part of it. But there's also the possibility that she might not be defeated by season end and her story is carried on to season 12.
There's no way we won't see Michael as well before this is over remember Cas is in there with him now so Dean and Sam have to get him out and probably end up bringing both. Question is...how badly is Mich fd up in the head now?:patrice::sadcam::mjcry: You know he's going to whoop Sam and Deans ass:mjcry::wow:. I'm still interested in what happened to Amara or was it merely after effects of the heavens blast:feedme:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Believe this as well​

There's no way we won't see Michael as well before this is over remember Cas is in there with him now so Dean and Sam have to get him out and probably end up bringing both. Question is...how badly is Mich fd up in the head now?:patrice::sadcam::mjcry: You know he's going to whoop Sam and Deans ass:mjcry::wow:. I'm still interested in what happened to Amara or was it merely after effects of the heavens blast:feedme:

Is Cass in Lucifer's old meatsuit:dwillhuh: