Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjcry:My childhood memories were destroyed that night because of it

the beast beats the deadman, breaking undefeated streak. :ohhh:

i think my surprise level was about equal between this and that

edit to clarify: thought it was unlikely but stupid to do..knew there was a chance but caught off-guard anyway

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The pattern is

Odd seasons -Something happens to one of the brothers
even seasons something happens to earth

Season one-Dad dies
Season 2 demons released from hell
Season 3-Dean dies
Season 4 Lucifer is released
Season 5 Sam "dies" goes to hell
Season 6 Cas becomes god
Season 7 Dean goes to purgatory
Season 8 -Angels get banished from heaven
Season 9-Dean becomes a demon
Season 10-The "Darkness" is unleashed to Earth

Pattern still stands :whew:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
prob next season is last. but this is so open ended they could probably stretch it to 2. idk.

yeah. and they need to get that ancient angel sword back from that stupid slut

They have no plans on ending this show at season 11. However The boys are only under contract until the end of season 11. CW wants to keep the show alive as long as the ratings hold and the boys are up to it but it ultimately comes down to if the boys want to keep doing the show pass season 11 or not.(Or if the ratings take a HUGE plunge in season 11 which i don't see happening)

"The Darkness" Supernatural Wiki page
http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/The_Darkness

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They have no plans on ending this show at season 11. However The boys are only under contract until the end of season 11. CW wants to keep the show alive as long as the ratings hold and the boys are up to it but it ultimately comes down to if the boys want to keep doing the show pass season 11 or not.(Or if the ratings take a HUGE plunge in season 11 which i don't see happening)

i could see a ratings boost if they do this darkness stuff right

they have the fan-base and room creatively to extend but idk if jensen/jared wanna continue. its been rumored to be over a ton of different seasons so i wouldnt be surprised either way. i think this ending was a clever plot device to use in the face of contractual uncertainty

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Where the fukk does Death go when it dies? :mindblown:
:ohhh::dwillhuh:this shyt right here

dean killing death:whoo:buts hes death tho so can he really be dead :dwillhuh:
dean calling the dead girl a ho:damn: and accusing her pops of either raping her or knowing who killed her:damn:
dean would of killed the pops to if shyt would have gone any further.

when he told sam close your eyes:mjcry::mjcry:

crowley had to no from the jump about the guy from the diner being rowena first and only love

the darkness rising at the end:whoo:them winchester boys:ufdup:ya fukk up now

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If Death did indeed "Die" Then Chuck is just gonna bring him back. I mean Death is "Needed" for the world to function. If God stepped in to bring back Cass then he kinda has to bring back Death

I honestly see Chuck being in the premiere and saving Sam/Dean(I mean honestly thats the only possible outcome for them to still be alive) And really just air them out for their stupidity.

But i don't think were discussing the most important part here. Death said GOD AND A ARMY was needed to lock "The Darkness"

What if God recruits Sam/Dean and bring back the archangels that died?? Chuck/Sam/Dean/Cass/Lucifer/Michael/Gabriel/ and Raphel against "The Darkness"

That would be so epic.
:wow:

But im still :mjcry: At "Close ya eyes Sammy" 10 years in and they still are able to pull these emotional scenes off like it's nothing. This was Supernatural's "Look at the flowers" scene. Lol.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Death did indeed "Die" Then Chuck is just gonna bring him back. I mean Death is "Needed" for the world to function. If God stepped in to bring back Cass then he kinda has to bring back Death

I honestly see Chuck being in the premiere and saving Sam/Dean(I mean honestly thats the only possible outcome for them to still be alive) And really just air them out for their stupidity.

But i don't think were discussing the most important part here. Death said GOD AND A ARMY was needed to lock "The Darkness"

What if God recruits Sam/Dean and bring back the archangels that died?? Chuck/Sam/Dean/Cass/Lucifer/Michael/Gabriel/ and Raphel against "The Darkness"

That would be so epic.

But im still :mjcry: At "Close ya eyes Sammy" 10 years in and they still are able to pull these emotional scenes off like it's nothing. This was Supernatural's "Look at the flowers" scene. Lol.

True

But didnt Rowena murk Oscar after Death got murked? Im starting to think "Death" might just be a title and its next reaper up...Because Death talked about "retiring" before when he gave Dean the Horseman ring and all that...idk. I guess they could go anywhere with that.

Still reluctant to think theres gonna be a God appearance that quick. I can see those guys returning (specifically Luci/Michael bc of the cage and Gabriel because they opened the door with him two different times already)..but maybe they just appear without clear directive at first...Id like to see Zacharia back actually.. he was > Metatron as an actor and character. I have a hard time seeing those angels siding with Sam/Dean off the top because of what they did to them and the general chaos theyve caused..theyd probably say they are worse than the Darkness lol. Id love to see Luci back in any capacity and him back as a "good" guy would be gully.

King Solomon would be a cool new character to add somehow since he (supposedly) could control demons but thats more of an abstract idea by me than a plausible scenario.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
True

But didnt Rowena murk Oscar after Death got murked? Im starting to think "Death" might just be a title and its next reaper up...Because Death talked about "retiring" before when he gave Dean the Horseman ring and all that...idk. I guess they could go anywhere with that.

Still reluctant to think theres gonna be a God appearance that quick. I can see those guys returning (specifically Luci/Michael bc of the cage and Gabriel because they opened the door with him two different times already)..but maybe they just appear without clear directive at first...Id like to see Zacharia back actually.. he was > Metatron as an actor and character. I have a hard time seeing those angels siding with Sam/Dean off the top because of what they did to them and the general chaos theyve caused..theyd probably say they are worse than the Darkness lol. Id love to see Luci back in any capacity and him back as a "good" guy would be gully.

King Solomon would be a cool new character to add somehow since he (supposedly) could control demons but thats more of an abstract idea by me than a plausible scenario.

I thought, at first, that killing Oscar wouldn't work because Death had been killed before it took place.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Dean just killed the "Manifestation" of Death. You can't "Stop" death. It's a natural force. Not to mention the lore of Supernatural already showed us their are plenty of other reapers out there. Death is still a "Horseman" we know the other 3 horseman also are vulnerable when their rings are no longer with them.

Anyway

ytToGIF_geerafagca264500.gif

ytToGIF_faergeaagc264299.gif

full

ytToGIF_geagcfaear264320.gif

2wfomqe.jpg

ytToGIF_faeraggace264328.gif

d91.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show has gotten so fukking bad and the producers/writers trying to top themselves every season with bigger supernatural nonsense never works because they come up with a major nearly unstoppable Big Bad while having no clue as to just how to defeat it so they come up with some lame as deus ex machina.
They should just go back to monster of the week episodes and stop with the world ending threats or the 9 billionth redux of Sam or Dean gets corrupted/cursed/doomed to hell and needs to be saved.