Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'd rather see some new villians rather than the old ones. Only old villian I want to see return is Lucifer​

i c/s...counter point though is that if its the last season they can cycle it all back around with the continuity that the show has been fantastic about. bringing in too many new characters in the last season is risky. i wanna see a nice mix of both tbh.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
lol

but killing Death didnt cure the mark tho :ufdup:

that fukk ass spell did and fukked up everything

The mark doesn't exist anymore since the darkness has been unleashed right or its part of the darkness now or whatever:lupe:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lol

but killing Death didnt cure the mark tho :ufdup:

that fukk ass spell did and fukked up everything
True but Death did drop knowledge and provided a viable solution, just like Crowley Death knew that you shouldn't look past the Winchesters they are capable of doing the impossible... and that they did

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The mark doesn't exist anymore since the darkness has been unleashed right or its part of the darkness now or whatever:lupe:

Removing the mark without someone getting it "unlocked" the darkness. God gave it to Luci after they won to keep the darkness out..then Luci fell and gave it to Cain (btw should get mad props for dealing with that shyt for at least hundreds of years)..It was essentially the "lock".

True but Death did drop knowledge and provided a viable solution, just like Crowley Death knew that you shouldn't look past the Winchesters they are capable of doing the impossible... and that they did

Death dropped hella knowledge. Best monologue in the episode, maybe the season. They shoulda listened to him :snoop:

Didnt Death want out mad long ago? Where the fukk does Death go when it dies? :mindblown:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Removing the mark without someone getting it "unlocked" the darkness. God gave it to Luci after they won to keep the darkness out..then Luci fell and gave it to Cain (btw should get mad props for dealing with that shyt for at least hundreds of years)..It was essentially the "lock".

Death dropped hella knowledge. Best monologue in the episode, maybe the season. They shoulda listened to him :snoop:

Didnt Death want out mad long ago? Where the fukk does Death go when it dies? :mindblown:

Darkness?​