Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea the original appearance of Cass was dope and the first introduction of those angels were amazing. Raphael was one of my favorites.
GraciousFlatCrustacean-small.gif
Raphael straight smoked Cas the first time Cas tried to pull up:picard:When he first arrived in his vessel and shut down the power of the whole eastern seaboard :damn::damn::damn:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I skipped Season 14 after the first two episodes of it. It's the only season I didn't watch. What happened to all the alternate reality people including Bobby 2 from that season? They didn't address it in Season 15

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Purpose driven. No purpose and most tend to go crazy.
That season the boys fukked up and Metatron played them. Ended up having all of the angels fall from heaven. Man this show had some moments.
UncomfortableShinyDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

7zbW.gif

:banderas:
Got they ass cast out like lucifer and his squad :mjlol:
Is there a number on the population of angels before because now they an endangered species

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Purpose driven. No purpose and most tend to go crazy.
That season the boys fukked up and Metatron played them. Ended up having all of the angels fall from heaven. Man this show had some moments.
UncomfortableShinyDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

7zbW.gif

:banderas:

Visually this is still the best scene this show has ever done. Season 8 lowkey might be a top 5 season.

REAL TEARS!!! :sadcam:

Jensen already putting it out there that he's not against coming back in 5 years or so for a mini series though!

Supernatural castmate suggests season 15 might not be the end

"The ship has already sailed with this being the last season of Supernatural.

"Jared [Padalecki, who plays Sam Winchester] already has another show lined up. I got a few stokers in the fire... we're gonna knock this out, we're gonna do it justice," he noted.

"I've always thought that there was a possibility of you know, five years down the road getting a call and saying, 'Hey! Let's do a lil' short order action for a streaming network and bring them back for six episodes.'"

Ackles went on to add: "I do feel like this isn't the long goodbye, right now. I feel like this is a... let's hang this in the closet for now, and we'll dust her off down the road a bit."
I really hope this doesn't mean that the ending is open ended. I need a complete ending!!

Last edited: