Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rewatching this series I really miss the cinematography of the earlier seasons. The scenes were shot in a darker light and the show just had a more eerie feel. I miss that.
Cws fault they wanted it less dark for sure:francis:Honestly it's a miracle this show got far as it did with how CW has disrespected it. Imagine if this was on HBO and got a Westworld or GOT budget?:mindblown:Angels and demons should be ridiculously powerful much less Archangels n knights of hell:damn:Imagine the type of weapon damage the Brothers of destruction could cause:damn::damn::banderas::banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rewatching this series I really miss the cinematography of the earlier seasons. The scenes were shot in a darker light and the show just had a more eerie feel. I miss that.
Probably because those early seasons were about monsters of folklore so that creepy vibe was needed. Once angels, demons, gods and other types of randomness got introduced it was whatever with the cinematography from that point on.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Cws fault they wanted it less dark for sure:francis:Honestly it's a miracle this show got far as it did with how CW has disrespected it. Imagine if this was on HBO and got a Westworld or GOT budget?:mindblown:Angels and demons should be ridiculously powerful much less Archangels n knights of hell:damn:Imagine the type of weapon damage the Brothers of destruction could cause:damn::damn::banderas::banderas:
I get what you're saying, but to me a lot of what made the show pop was the "corny" aesthetics. It was like a 2000 version of a 70/80s horror flick, but done really good.

Better graphics would've made me take the show more seriously. I would've ruined it with my own expectations.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As classic as this scene is just imagine it on HBO and how many similar ones they could've had.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The Goat character :banderas:Just comes off omnipotent :banderas::banderas::damn::damn::damn:
Dean ain't never been so shook:damn::damn::damn:
tumblr_mrhdkgvfoZ1sqvo4zo1_r1_1280.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Probably because those early seasons were about monsters of folklore so that creepy vibe was needed. Once angels, demons, gods and other types of randomness got introduced it was whatever with the cinematography from that point on.
Nah its cuz they changed showrunners and everything passed kripke's original 5 seasons. Also pagans and stuff were introduced before angels. And season 4 is generally seen as one of the goat seasons.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember in the earlier seasons of supernatural when angels showed up they would destroy everything but now in the later seasons these nikkas as bad as foot clan soldiers....everyone washing them :laff: :dead:
Yea the original appearance of Cass was dope and the first introduction of those angels were amazing. Raphael was one of my favorites.
GraciousFlatCrustacean-small.gif