Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So The CW passed on the "Wayward Sisters" spinoff in favor of "The Vampire Diaries"/"The Originals"-spinoff "Legacies":

:yeshrug:I have no problem with this. I'd rather The CW had gone with the other backdoor pilot spinoff they did a few years ago or so instead of this "Wayward Sister" shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
honestly they would be better off with a men of letters spin off featuring everyone not an official cast member with crossovers here and there

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So The CW passed on the "Wayward Sisters" spinoff in favor of "The Vampire Diaries"/"The Originals"-spinoff "Legacies":

:yeshrug:I have no problem with this. I'd rather The CW had gone with the other backdoor pilot spinoff they did a few years ago or so instead of this "Wayward Sister" shyt.

A little late to respond to this but I'm still baffled this wasn't picked up. Especially with the cw now having Sunday programming. "Bloodlines" wasn't liked at all while "Wayward Sisters" was wanted by a majority of the fanbase.

It just seems like CW doesn't want to do a Supernatural Spinoff even though they say they want a Supernatural Spinoff lmao.

But meh nothing really lost in the grand scheme of things. That group can still get 1-2 episodes a season. And if the "whatever" it was that came from the "bad place" is just a dropped plot point it's not like it would be the first in this series.

BUT TODAY IS THE DAY BREHS!!! Let's take a look back at 13 years of dem Winchesters!!! :wow:

I still stand by that "Angels falling" is the best scene of Supernatural ever. That whole segment was just perfect.

Sneak peak for the finale tonight!

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
One last time for the season brehs... IN
Sam-Dean-supernatural-33572600-500-280.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm just reading about the Wayward Sisters news... I'm kinda sad about it but that just means all of the girls will reappear again on season 14 next season for a couple of episodes

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Meh, it seemed forced anyway. I did enjoy this more than Bloodlines though. Poor Loretta Divine character, she got to be the one to get away only to be bought back a decade later to get killed to help establish a character for a show that won't happen.