Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Sam and Dean lunging at each other :whoo: we probably will see the alternate ending to the season 5 finale

Oh I didn't know that was them. Thought it was Jack and Lucifer but I wasn't paying close attention. That would go towards what @Phillyrider807 was saying

I wonder if Michael 1 will finally be out of the cage and Dean is the vessel for him

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Oh I didn't know that was them. Thought it was Jack and Lucifer but I wasn't paying close attention. That would go towards what @Phillyrider807 was saying

I wonder if Michael 1 will finally be out of the cage and Dean is the vessel for him
It looked like them.... I'mma try to find the video on youtube and post it up here to reanalyze it but it looked like them

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Now if Earth-2 Michael and pissed off Lucifer is teaming up to fukk shyt on on our Earth then Chuck and Amara HAS to come back next episode :lupe: right?

I'm not expecting an appearance from them until the final season tbh

It'd be too simple. They could just be like "nah" and kill anyone they wanted

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm not expecting an appearance from them until the final season tbh

It'd be too simple. They could just be like "nah" and kill anyone they wanted
Well :jbhmm: does Sam and Dean still have the horsemen rings? Billie has her Death ring but do they have the others? They may need to open the cage again
:ohhh: Or does Ketch still have any left over British Men of Letters toys? Make Michael and Lucifer leave their vessels again like they did when Lucifer possessed the President

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Ok I stand by this but I really think Misha Collins is the best actor in this show and he deserves a break through role. Especially in a super hero movie.

Watching him play Lucifer really made me think he could pull off a Joker. And this Earth-2 Cass is off the hook :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just caught up :ohhh:Nah I don't like that call at all no way can both Sam and Dean ok with that shyt:hhh:
*Edit just saw the preview :whoo:Looks like Michael gets screwed over somehow AND Jack looks to be going heel:damn::damn::damn:Dean and Luci fighting??:lupe:Who's in there??:lupe::damn::damn: