Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Jeez they really bringing back everyone :ohhh:

I wonder of that Earth 2 has a non God Chuck?

Wait a minute how does this work?

So you're telling me there's more than one God. There's so many alternative Universes. This makes God less powerful

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
There's only about 5 or 6 episodes left they're going to have to move on to the finish line. We know Luci still isn't full powered on top of angels going damn near extinct at this point. Gabriel and Luci will need to teammup since Michaels definitely coming to have a chance. Not to mention that dreamwalker chicks body is inhabited by something and is here now too:picard::patrice:
huh when this happen :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught up Billie legit the most powerful being currently on Earth 1 at least right??:ohhh: She's Death is she indeed the last horseman??:ohhh:She said she'd see Sam and Dean soon:dwillhuh:They about to got bodied again :dead:How are they going to wrap this up?? Michael 2 coming, Jack and Mary still trapped, Angels have a basketball team of them left??:damn::damn::damn:Where is Chuck and Amara they need to jump in this shyt?!!:damn::damn::damn:At least restore the angels :damn::damn::damn:Luci still out there and Gabriel running :damn::damn::damn::damn:Rowena is...good right?:jbhmm::lupe:Dean fought a special forces dude dolo:ehh:
Sidenote The woman at that party were looking great in the beginning :takedat:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My bad yall. Just got caught up on the latest episode. Was out of town.

Rowena bossing up to Death

AND SHE DON'T EVEN PHASE HER :damn:

Billie looking good as shyt with her milfy chocolate ass. Just don't kill me :whoa:

And what she said to Deano?? NOT AGAIN GOD DAMMIT!!!
tumblr_p7gss7oGb21u67h0ko4_500.gif
:damn:

NAOMI BACK??? bytch AFTER WHAT U DID YOU DON't GET TO COME BACK. RESURRECTIONS IS ONLY FOR THE COMPANIONS OF TEAM FREE WILL!!!:stopitslime:

AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE'S ONLY 9 ANGLES LEFT? :damn:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200w.webp

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My bad yall. Just got caught up on the latest episode. Was out of town.

Rowena bossing up to Death

AND SHE DON'T EVEN PHASE HER :damn:

Billie looking good as shyt with her milfy chocolate ass. Just don't kill me :whoa:

And what she said to Deano?? NOT AGAIN GOD DAMMIT!!!
tumblr_p7gss7oGb21u67h0ko4_500.gif
:damn:

NAOMI BACK??? bytch AFTER WHAT U DID YOU DON't GET TO COME BACK. RESURRECTIONS IS ONLY FOR THE COMPANIONS OF TEAM FREE WILL!!!:stopitslime:

AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE'S ONLY 9 ANGLES LEFT? :damn:
Yea and why Deano stay dying?:mjlol:IRecords like 6-2 not counting Gabriel trolling with the Wednesday death episode :deadmanny: