Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural: Dean related scoop on episode 10x02 from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

demon-dean.jpg

Here's some scoop on Supernatural from this week's (Posted on 7/10/14) Matt's Inside Line column.

Hi, Matt! I’m curious to know about the Demon Dean personality through the first half of Supernatural Season 10. —Levana
Indeed, Dean has a bit of the devil in him — as will be evidenced by an intensefling he has in the second episode back, with a tough but sympathetic roadhouse cocktail waitress named Ann Marie.

http://tvline.com/2014/07/10/once-upon-a-time-season-4-captain-hook-new-clothes/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural Stars, Boss Drop Season 10 Spoilers, Talk Series' Endless Future
By Vlada Gelman / July 18 2014, 12:16 PM PDT

supernatural-season-9-spoilers2.jpg

Supernatural: 10 (plus) seasons and a movie?

Stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padaleckiand executive producer Jeremy Carverdid not seem ready to hang up their demon-hunting hats on Friday at the Television Critics Assoc. summer press tour in Beverly Hills.

“There’s so much story left to tell,” Carver said, giving props to the cast and crew. “It remains the hardest-working bunch I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. There’s no quit in anybody.”

For his part, Padalecki is on board to stick with the show as long as the quality remains up to par, and he has no doubt that it will under Carver’s direction, he noted.

“I truly do deeply care about this show and about Sam Winchester,” Padalecki said. “I don’t want him to be broken down, beaten down into something I don’t respect. And I respect this show. … We know the show enough and our character, if there’s an end coming, we’ll all see it and won’t have to push it. When it’s time to hang up the Sam Winchester hat, I’ll welcome that chapter.”

Added Ackles: “I think we’re all on the same page. We still get excited about it. That hasn’t tarnished in 10 years.” In fact, after the reading the Season 9 cliffhanger, he “got all giddy about it. As long as there’s that fulfillment, that excitement, then we’ll keep going.”

So what does the upcoming season have in store to keep the actors giddy? There will be some new characters — demons, angels, ghosts, werewolves — and of course, “a side of Dean we’ve never seen,” Carver teased.

“We’ll be staying with Demon Dean for more than one episode,” the EP revealed. And it’ll be a “different type of Demon Dean then you might expect.

Elsewhere, “while Sam is on the hunt for his brother, there is another mysterious character who is on the same hunt” and causes complications for brothers, continued Carver. On the heavenly front, “Castiel is very much in the picture at the beginning of Season 10,” although he’s “in danger of dying” due to his fading grace.

As for how Supernatural might one day wrap, Carver admitted it’s tricky because “I know that [creator] Eric Kripke always had an ending in mind.”

“I have an image…but I always want to keep room for happy accidents as well,” he added. “The show is continuing on beyond any of our wildest dreams, so I don’t think I want to limit ourselves. … All the writers, we have images in our heads, but our minds are wide open.”

http://tvline.com/2014/07/18/supernatural-season-10-spoilers-series-finale-rumors/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SUPERNATURAL: JARED PADALECKI AND JENSEN ACKLES ON REACHING SEASON 10

Plus, the CW says they're still open to a spinoff.

19 JUL 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

For the first time since Season 2, Supernatural stars Jared Padaleckiand Jensen Ackles appeared together at the TCA (Television Critics Association) Press Tour on Friday to answer questions, as the duo prepared to kick off production on Season 10. Executive producer Jeremy Carver was on hand as well to give a few teases about the upcoming year - mainly pertaining to "Demon Dean."

First however, The CW's president, Mark Pedowitz, spoke briefly about the halted Supernatural: Bloodlines spinoff series and how the network was still looking for an viable offshoot for the brand. "The Supernatural spinoff that came in creatively did not quite get to where we wanted to go," Pedowitz admitted, explaining the decision to not go forward with the story and characters introduced in the episode "Bloodlines."

CWTCAS14_JM_7079r.jpg

Padalecki, Carver, and Ackles at the TCA Press Tour

"We have told Jeremy [Carver] and Eric [Kripke, EP] and Bob Singer [EP] that we are very open to do another spinoff," Pedowitz continued. "We are waiting for them to come in with whatever the new idea or concept is. I would love to get a Supernatural spinoff done. I think it’s a great franchise that has a lot of legs to it."

So how do Ackles and Padalecki feel about the show as it gets ready to turn ten years old - a feat that's almost unheard of for modern-era TV dramas, outside of a few procedurals and sitcoms?

"I think we’re all on the same page. We still get excited about it," Ackles told the TV critics on hand, speaking as to whether or not he was looking to end the show any time soon. "And I think that hasn’t tarnished in 10 years. And I remember getting the last script of Season 9, the season finale, and I got all giddy about it. I was excited to see what happens in Season 10. I think that as long as there’s that fulfillment, that enjoyment, that excitement, then yeah, we will keep going, and as long as people are hanging in there with us and are still entertained, then we love telling the stories of both of these guys."

Ackles' co-star, Jared Padalecki, chimed in on this topic as well. "If the show quality diminishes, which I have no doubt that it will not in [Jeremy Carver's] capable hands, but if the show ever reaches a spot where we get a phone call from Jeremy or whoever like, 'You know what, guys, at this point in time we’ve kind of said what we feel needs to be said and can be said...' I truly do deeply care about this show and about Sam Winchester. I mean, I’m 32 years old tomorrow, and I’ve spent nine years of my life with him. So I don’t want him to be broken down and beaten down into something that I end up not respecting. And I respect this character, and I respect this show, and I respect our writers and my fellow actors and actresses. So I think we know the show enough and our characters enough to, if there’s an end coming, I think we’ll all see it."

Carver himself knows that the show has more years behind it than ahead, but still, he doesn't have an exact idea of when, or how, the series will ride off into the sunset. "I know that [creator] Eric Kripke always had an ending in mind he hasn’t yet shared with me. And I have an image and the like, but I always want to the keep room for, as our colleague Bob [Singer, EP] says, 'happy accident' as well. The show is continuing on and beyond, I think, any of our wildest dreams, so I don’t think we want to limit ourselves to any just because I might have the perfect image in my head, doesn’t mean one of these guys can’t come up with something okay."

"You realize you’ve just invited us to write the ending, right?" Padalecki joked.

So if things are being kept fresh, and the show is still exciting to the two leads, what lies ahead for us in Season 10? "We will be seeing some new characters that I could tease a little bit," Carver said. "I mean, we’ll be seeing demons and angels and ghosts and werewolves. We’ll be seeing, of course, a side of Dean that we’ve never seen, which is 'Demon Dean,' and we’ll be staying with 'Demon Dean' for more than one episode, and I think we’ll probably be seeing a different type of 'Demon Dean' than you might expect, which is something we’re all pretty excited about."

"And in terms of other characters coming in, I can’t spoil too much," Carver confessed, "but while Sam is on the hunt for his brother, there is another rather mysterious character who is on the same hunt and causes all kinds of complications for the boys, and there are a host of others that I can’t really go into right now for fear of spoiling stuff."

CWTCAS14_JM_7157r.jpg

Padalecki, Carver, and Ackles at the TCA Press Tour.

And as for Castiel? "Castiel is very much in the picture at the beginning of Season 10," Carver assured. "We come back with him very much where we left off, with his grace is fading, and he is in danger of dying if he doesn’t figure out a way to deal with it."

Additional reporting by Roth Cornet from the TCA Press Tour.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07...lecki-and-jensen-ackles-on-reaching-season-10

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural: Scoop on the possibility of Sam and Dean having love interests in season 10 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

446120_original.jpg

Here's some scoop on Supernatural from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 7/22/14.

Beth: Will we see Sam or Dean get a love interest this season on Supernatural?
While many women would still date a demon if he looked like Jensen Ackles, showrunner Jeremy Carver said fans shouldn't expect any major romances in Season 10. "I don't think you'll see an extended love interest," he said. "As in seasons past, you might see the boys come into town and have a brief something-something."

http://www.eonline.com/news/561589/...atural-sons-of-anarchy-the-originals-and-more

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural: Casting and Demon Dean related scoop on season 10 from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

supe.jpg

Here's some scoop on Supernatural from this week's (Posted on 7/22/14) Ask Ausiello column.

Question: I need something to survive the Supernatural hellatus! —Katherine
Ausiello:
I see what you did there. You took hell and hiatus and smushed them together. That’s some clever wordplay. Here’s your scooprize: Scottish actress Ruth Connell (pictured, right) is joining the cast in the pivotal recurring role of Rowena, a mysterious old-school witch who, rumor has it, is looking to reclaim her power base.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Supernatural and Demon Dean? —Joanna
Ausiello:
Wondering how Cas will handle his buddy’s new persona? Well, first he’ll have to find out about it. “He doesn’t know what happened to Dean,” executive producer Jeremy Carver tells TVLine. “You’ve got to remember, Sam put Dean down on the bed dead. [He] comes back in the room [and] Dean’s not there. So no one knows what happened.”

http://tvline.com/2014/07/22/flash-plastique-season-1-cw-cast-spoilers/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SDCC 14: Supernaturals' Next Season Will Focus on Demon Dean

Executive producer and cast discuss Demon Dean, the 200th episode, and other teases about Season 10.

27 JUL 2014 BY AMY RATCLIFFE

Season 10 of Supernatural has a strong set-up since Dean's recently become a demon. It changes the game, and executive producer Jeremy Carver was joined by cast members Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Mark Sheppard at Comic-Con to discuss the effects of Dean's transformation and where the series is headed. They started by showing a sizzle reel recapping Season 9 (Hall H flipped out when Demon Dean opened his eyes) and showing a brief peek at Season 10.

Jensen Ackles directs the episode in which Sam and Dean Winchester have their first confrontation after last season's finale. In the clip, Dean tells Sam there's a lot more running through him than just demon juice and that he questions which one of them is actually the monster. They fight it out with Demon Dean trying to kill Sam, and the clip wrapped with Sam holding a knife to Dean's neck. It was intense.

They addressed an important question first: who's driving the Impala? Ackles says it's Demon Dean, but unfortunately he doesn't care about the car as much as regular Dean. Besides that huge change, Jeremy Carver says there's a lot of fun ahead with Dean's new side. Sam will wrestle with how to rescue his brother from being a demon while Dean sort of struggles with what exactly it means. Carver said, “I think myself and the other writers are excited most of all with these brothers questioning who the real monster is. It's exciting and very moving and emotional."

Ackles added that Dean is dealing with more than mere possession. "A lot of times on our show a demon possesses a meat-suit... and it's not like that because it's actually Dean's soul that is twisted.

72515jpg-958351_640w.jpg

Sam will clearly be focused on getting his brother back to normal but so will Castiel. Misha Collins said, "Castiel's grace is fading and he's getting weaker... Castiel is concerned about trying to help get Dean patched up again more so than he is about recovering his own powers. But he is fading."

As far as Crowley, Mark Sheppard admitted that no one is ever going to believe that Crowley didn't know what was going to happen with Dean, but he might regret his creation. He and Ackles both hinted that Crowley may not be able to control Demon Dean as much as he thought he'd be able to. Ackles discussed filming from last week and said in three days of work, Demon Dean killed two guys and nearly beat two other guys to death.

Besides Dean's new demon jam, Supernatural will hit its 200th episode next season. Carver says they've been describing it as musical-ish. "It's very much Supernatural's own spin and beyond the songs, it's very much what we consider to be a love letter to the fans." Ackles pointed out there's technically singing and music in the season opener because Demon Dean likes karaoke.

Towards the end of the panel, Osric Chau (Kevin Tran) showed up in the audience questions line dressed as a character from Journey and asked whether Kevin would return. Carver didn't give an answer, but the crowd lost it. Another member of the audience asked whether we could expect to see any female series regulars next season to which Carver replied, "You can expect a very healthy dose of new and returning very strong, very powerful female characters this season."

Supernatural will return on Monday, October 6th with an hour long retrospective with the first episode of Season 10 airing on Tuesday, October 7th.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07...-supernatural-will-have-a-musical-ish-episode

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural: Men of Letters related scoop on season 10 from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

Supernatural+Men+of+Letters+Bunker.jpg

Here's some scoop on Supernatural from this week's (Posted on 7/28/14) Matt's Inside Line column.

Any more Supernatural scooplets coming out of press tour or Comic-Con? –Deb
If you’re a fan of the Men of Letters, count on seeing them again this season — just not right away. “One of the reasons for that,” EP Jeremy Carver explains, “is that the boys are on the road actually for a good portion of the first run of episodes. It takes them a while to get back to the Men of Letters.”

http://tvline.com/2014/07/28/ncis-season-12-ducky-origin-story-spoilers/

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From the official CW YouTube channel:

Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard and Executive Producer Jeremy Carver talk season 10 at the Supernatural Comic-Con Panel, presented by Samsung Galaxy S5.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: i quit on SN by season 6, but i still gave 7 a chance. i never thought they'd be able to squeeze 3 more seasons out of this show

Season 8 is Good bounce-back season for the show & is definitely worth watching.

:shaq2: But the season that just ended, Season 9. Let's just say despite the fact that folks don't like Seasons 6 & 7, Season 9 was the first season that made me decide that I was ready for the show to end.