Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: So brehs is we smashing Dean & Sam's mom? Is Dean & Sam's mom being played by the same actress that played her in the series premiere?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He did that because the devil lied to him which is why I said he was tricked. Lucifer told him he was strong enoug to beat Amara knowing that was bullshyt.
:patrice:I don't know if Lucifer knowingly lied, you saw he legit tried to kill Amara thinking he could... only when he failed with a Hand of God is when he realized ":merchant::snoop::whoo:I done fukked up"

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:I don't know if Lucifer knowingly lied, you saw he legit tried to kill Amara thinking he could... only when he failed with a Hand of God is when he realized ":merchant::snoop::whoo:I done fukked up"

He went for the hand of God because he knew he couldn't do it on his own. He admitted to some of his demon followers that he was lying to get out and that he needed the back up of the other archangels and God to lock her up the first time. He probably figured he could pull something out of his ass and get the job done or at least survive but he was lying to Cas just to avoid the cage.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
does cass seem different this season? like hes more prone to emotion? maybe he picked up some things while lucy was driving
I think Cas is getting that Lethal Weapon syndrone
200_s.gif