Official Summerslam 2023 Thread 8/5/23

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I never thought I’d say it, but Charlotte’s body was looking fukkable in that gear. :ohhh:

Anyways, the match was pretty solid despite a mostly dead crowd. fukkin Charlotte almost ruined Asuka’s voicebox on that moonsault. :damn:
The transitions seemed kind of klunky..I was wondering what that injury angle was about but the cash in clarified all of it

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I just watched CAWdy-Brock match back and I'm calling cap on the handshake being unplanned. They kept the camera on Brock and CAWdy as soon as the match ended and shot it in a way to me that makes it obvious they were planning for something to happen.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just watched CAWdy-Brock match back and I'm calling cap on the handshake being unplanned. They kept the camera on Brock and CAWdy as soon as the match ended and shot it in a way to me that makes it obvious they were planning for something to happen.
Or they see it's not something they planned and kept the cameras on it in case it becomes a moment. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The marks said the show was boring? Could it have been because of the crowd? I thought they weren't popping, but they weren't that quiet; they got somewhat loud as certain matches progressed. I thought the show was pretty good. :ehh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The marks said the show was boring? Could it have been because of the crowd? I thought they weren't popping, but they weren't that quiet; they got somewhat loud as certain matches progressed. I thought the show was pretty good. :ehh:
I was in the building and maybe it did t sound like it in tv but the crowd was hype all night besides the mma match