Daps
Reppin
Na

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why was Logan proud of Kendall for being a killer in Season 2?

He tried to do it in Season 1, and had some good ideas then on how to run the company

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Screen_Shot_2019_09_30_at_11.45.15_AM.png
:deadmanny:
I couldn't watch i had to fast forward

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

He tried to do it in Season 1, and had some good ideas then on how to run the company
He would have been proud if Kendall pushed him out but he wasn't going to let it happen. You gotta kill him he's not going to hand it to you. Kendall was just successful at doing so season 2.

But refresh my memory the Board was planning to push Logan out anyway he was just worried about a worthy successor?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

You can't really expect to retire on 5 million (or what is left after estate taxes) when you're that young. If you play it safe with investments you can get maybe 100,000 a year in dividend income, but that really would make you "the poorest rich man". If you take risks, then there's always a chance a crash could wipe you out.

So you'll still probably want to have a job.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I watched Season 1 again over the Summer.
One thing I picked up on is that Kendall was actually not very good at running the company. For example, he bought in on Vaulter, but that was shown to be a scam company. Even Roman picked up on that.
He also looked down on Logan's ideas to by local media. But Logan's plans (which Kendall considered outdated) were based on Sinclar Broadcast Group in the real world, and probably would have done better than Vaulter would have.

Plus Kendall repeatedly let other businessmen take advantage of his mistakes (Vaulter CEO, Stewie and Sandy).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I watched Season 1 again over the Summer.
One thing I picked up on is that Kendall was actually not very good at running the company. For example, he bought in on Vaulter, but that was shown to be a scam company. Even Roman picked up on that.
He also looked down on Logan's ideas to by local media. But Logan's plans (which Kendall considered outdated) were based on Sinclar Broadcast Group in the real world, and probably would have done better than Vaulter would have.

Plus Kendall repeatedly let other businessmen take advantage of his mistakes (Vaulter CEO, Stewie and Sandy).
"Uh do you want to call your Dad?" lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]