Reppin
DM[V]
poqhmsgmk6361.jpg

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Finished watching last week. Thought the show was going to take a little while to get into like a lot of shows do. Was also seeing people say it’s a slow burn. I went into this show not knowing what the show was about, or anything. First episode was okayish. After the second episode i was like “oh wait a minute this shyt a comedy frfr”:ohhh::russ:i was all in after that. Whole show is :win:

Show makes me wish i could see another timeline where my family had the privilege to be wealthy, reckless, and control the news:pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Avoided this show long enough. Not for any specific reason. Just thought it would be annoying I guess. 1st season was nice plate setting with a great finale. Season 2 is that life though :lolbron:. Im somewhere in the middle and its too many classic scenes, but of course that dinner table at the retreat was the big one for me :mjlol:.
Got damn Shiv goofy for just dropping everything thinking Logan aint playing any games (unless she has a serious come up :hubie:)

Tom :hhh::dame:

Kendall's shtick is bordering on depressing to watch yet fascinating at the same time if they end up playing this development right. Im on board tho.

Billions been fell tf off and so far this is top notch debauchery :manny:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
finished it just now haha

all ill say is:
All Logan had to say was "Yes Son, It wouldve been you". And ken wouldve happily jumped on the grenade. Kendall had saw all of his season 2 servitude to Logan as penance for killing that kid (doesnt mean he liked it, right? He contemplated suicide). He was willing to endure it and more because in his mind, the dead British kid was the only thing keeping him from winning the throne/his fathers respect. Instead it turns out Logan never thought he was worthy and only kept him around because he was useful as a broken man. So all of the sycophancy was pointless. There was no penance because Kendall wouldve never been given the keys to the kingdom. He was always going to have to take it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished up Season 2 last night :ehh:

Still think the show works mostly as a comedy for me with the amount of family fukkery that goes on, but they were able to hit some really dramatic moments that worked for me with some unexpected characters. Brian Cox is great at being a terrible dad :mjlol:. Jeremy Strong is great at looking dejected. Romulus gets all the best lines :lolbron:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
finished it just now haha

all ill say is:
All Logan had to say was "Yes Son, It wouldve been you". And ken wouldve happily jumped on the grenade. Kendall had saw all of his season 2 servitude to Logan as penance for killing that kid (doesnt mean he liked it, right? He contemplated suicide). He was willing to endure it and more because in his mind, the dead British kid was the only thing keeping him from winning the throne/his fathers respect. Instead it turns out Logan never thought he was worthy and only kept him around because he was useful as a broken man. So all of the sycophancy was pointless. There was no penance because Kendall wouldve never been given the keys to the kingdom. He was always going to have to take it.

Logan WANTS Kendall to be a "Killer".
He sees raising kids the way he sees training fighting dogs.