Daps
Reppin
NULL
chris-pratt-rubbing-hands.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dunno about ya'll, but I'm SUPER excited over the new season. my favorite current show on TV, and the #1 thing I'm looking forward to watching in 2023.
Iā€™m still extremely bummed itā€™s ending but this is the most hyped Iā€™ve ever been for a season. Iā€™m rewatching season 3 now and I still catch things I missed the first time. The acting, the jokes, the chemistry.

@hex can we get this thread stickied once the season starts this weekend? Final season of an HBO flagship with stellar reviews already.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iā€™m still extremely bummed itā€™s ending but this is the most hyped Iā€™ve ever been for a season. Iā€™m rewatching season 3 now and I still catch things I missed the first time. The acting, the jokes, the chemistry.

@hex can we get this thread stickied once the season starts this weekend? Final season of an HBO flagship with stellar reviews already.
Same. Started re-watching it last night and the amount of one liners I'm catching the second time through is crazy.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This season has a 100% rotten tomatoes score
I wonder if anyone is ready to discuss Succession in GOAT convo yet.

All three seasons have been flawless, potentially this last one will be the sameā€¦

The Wire, Sopranos, GOT, Breaking Bad all have had a flawed seasonā€¦

:hubie: