Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah, to be real, @Morose Polymath, you being TO, you should be setting up the fight vids to a YT channel. Or assign someone to help you do it, if you need assistance in that.

Is this your way of volunteering to help fam??
9xnqZcx.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, to be real, @Morose Polymath, you being TO, you should be setting up the fight vids to a YT channel. Or assign someone to help you do it, if you need assistance in that.

9xnqZcx.png
This is a PS5 exclusive right?
Brehs could just hit stream to YouTube and drop the link in the thread.
If I recall correctly that's what we did for the last or the tournament before the last one.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
9xnqZcx.png

This is a PS5 exclusive right?
Brehs could just hit stream to YouTube and drop the link in the thread.
If I recall correctly that's what we did for the last or the tournament before the last one.
No. It's on everything but Switch.

I do have my set recorded on PS5, but I didn't upload yet and could just provide the codes faster than uploading. Also, for some reason, my recording didn't take until the first round of the first match was already over.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

No. It's on everything but Switch.

I do have my set recorded on PS5, but I didn't upload yet and could just provide the codes faster than uploading. Also, for some reason, my recording didn't take until the first round of the first match was already over.

Well the xbrehs can stream natively to twitch and ps5 can stream natively to YouTube.
Definitely easy options on either platform for people to check out the matches outside of the game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well the xbrehs can stream natively to twitch and ps5 can stream natively to YouTube.
Definitely easy options on either platform for people to check out the matches outside of the game.
We all know man. We just didn't do it. Mostly just out of convenience. Ionno what else to tell you. Pester @Morose Polymath to set up the replays to a Coli YT channel, lol!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Got 3 more to Master ya'll. Win percentage over 60% with all of them, too. Taking a few days off. Getting the most technical character (Chun) and arguably the worst character (Lily) to master simultaneously was incredibly draining.

When the dust settles, I'm going to be maining Marisa and Cammy depending on match up with some Kimberly sprinkled in there too. The other 3 I'll use on occasion here and there just to stay sharp. Anything below 1700mr with all of them is unacceptable for me.

Up next, Ahki in the fall.

Master3.jpg

#GirlMain #MinusJuri #fukkThatCharacter
worried-yikes.gif