Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooo my fault, I actually forgot, and I don't look at alerts on the site anymore. I can play today, if it's to late it's all good also.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My fault breh I won’t be able to get on tonight you are the higher seed you should advance since I can’t make the deadline

I’m assuming tonight’s the deadline what’s the deal with that?

Man like I told breh up top I don't even like this game and this shyt is dragging lol. You can have the W I don't really care :dead:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My fault breh I won’t be able to get on tonight you are the higher seed you should advance since I can’t make the deadline

I’m assuming tonight’s the deadline what’s the deal with that?

Man like I told breh up top I don't even like this game and this shyt is dragging lol. You can have the W I don't really care :dead:
:dead:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Aight fellas we're down to the FINAL FOUR (or should I say THREE since @Aveda has bowed out).

For the Semi-Finals, we'll raise the stakes and make each fight, FT4Wins. The due date for this battle is 10/15/23.
Participants must provide replay codes or uploads of matches once the fight is completed.

1) @Aveda Vs. 5) @DonkeyPuncher718

2) @CarltonJunior Vs. 3) @Versa

Last edited: