Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bum said I was dodging him :dead:

I'm offering him the ability to reclaim some honor I'll play Ryu (who I haven't touched) and he can pick whatever. I expect him to do better but if he doesn't :dead:
We had months to play, and now that I finally had to switch to console and I'm trying to learn pad and new characters you hype :mjlol:

Typical.

I ain't trying to play some sloppy character you don't know how to play. Anytime I play a fighter I play to improve.

We can run it whenever but you not nice :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
We had months to play, and now that I finally had to switch to console and I'm trying to learn pad and new characters you hype :mjlol:

Typical.

I ain't trying to play some sloppy character you don't know how to play. Anytime I play a fighter I play to improve.

We can run it whenever but you not nice :mjlol:

Man stop it, I been calling out you xbots to get packed up in this. you just decided to delay the ass beating till today.

when did I claim to be nice? I wayyyyyyy better in other games. but afaik I'm Nicer than you in this and thats the basis of this interaction :mjgrin:

You scared to lose to me throwing fireballs and anti airing you :dead: thats basic sf shyt my lil guy

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Man stop it, I been calling out you xbots to get packed up in this. you just decided to delay the ass beating till today.

when did I claim to be nice? I wayyyyyyy better in other games. but afaik I'm Nicer than you in this and thats the basis of this interaction :mjgrin:

You scared to lose to me throwing fireballs and anti airing you :dead: thats basic sf shyt my lil guy

il run a fade with you anytime

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Last edited: