Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
GGs @DonkeyPuncher718

3-0 in my favor

Replay codes
YJDEK3YVJ
SVR4UUM9T
YM4LX4FHT

I been doing this all wrong I aint ready for you sharks Im chum in these Coli Waters :mjcry:

@Hiei I never played against Blanka on your level I had no idea breh I didnt know which way was up:snoop:

I really need to get gewd fast Im embarrased

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
give me 5 minutes my cfn is devaloka, send invite
Didn't see this. Stepped away from the computer. Electrician is down the street. I'll check back when he's done. Apologies.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King
As the deadline to complete our matches for our group is approaching, do you have time today to play? If not please give me a day and time (with your timezone) that will convenient for you.

I cannot send you a PSN friend request or message you on the PS5 as I'm playing on the XBOX.

Since you aren't on the Coli often, I'll message you on Coli Fight Club Discord server instead.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
@KingsnBucs1987 - CFN: Kingsnbucs1987
@Jasonmask - CFN: Jasonmask
@Sleepy Floyd - CFN: ???
@Aveda - CFN: Deicide

I'm available to do the matches now.
You’re full of shyt. Play me when you play everyone else. Plus my wifi has been out however I’m upgrading my connection today, but like you said I still have time and that’s no one’s fault but op and I gotta get my life back on track anyways. If I somehow get in a good mood to play I might hit u up but for now no. I don’t want to play you, and I really can’t right now anyways.