Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Will not gay, he's just not as ahead as they are with girls. When Mike was crushing Eleven, he was in the Upside-Down. When Lucas & Dustin were crushing Max, he was possessed. And he's the only one trying to hold onto the childhood things that they bonded over, when they have clearly moved on from that. When paying D&D, they aren't even interested.

I think they may have to wrap up after S4. They hinted at it with this season, but the kids are headed different places in life, and may not even be friends as they get older. It would be the perfect closer for the show for them being distant from one another, and having to come together one last time to face whatever.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What exactly was up with that? Was the poison the Flayer had people eat suppose to be what killed her powers? Like a venom bite?

That's what I was thinking. The Flayer gave her that upside down STD. Though I can see the writers going with it being a mental thing after the trauma and exertion from fighting the Flayer.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
They didnt make Will gay tho.

I don't think Will is gay. He's just not at the point where he's interested in girls, that's what Mike meant, not that he's gay.

In one of the episodes his mom talked about him being in love like his brother and he had the :scust:look.

Nah man his facial reaction when Mike called him out was too strong... True Mike meant it the way you described, but then Will had that outed look.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
"The American" is

bald eagle. No way it can be Hopper. That will diminish the emotional impact and trauma of his death. Hopper dying is a catalyst for whatever growth El will go through. If anything, it could be Samwise but no way Hopper. Bringing Hopper back would be like bringing Mufasa, Bambi's mom, Uncle Ben or Thomas Wayne back.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"The American" is

bald eagle. No way it can be Hopper. That will diminish the emotional impact and trauma of his death. Hopper dying is a catalyst for whatever growth El will go through. If anything, it could be Samwise but no way Hopper. Bringing Hopper back would be like bringing Mufasa, Bambi's mom, Uncle Ben or Thomas Wayne back.
I agree that they shouldn't, but it doesn't mean they won't :pachaha:

Let's hope they don't cave to pressure from fans

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The reactions :gucci:
D-rKa81W4AAbyHT.jpg

D-rKa82WwAIUFQd.jpg

D-rKa81WwAAHxgd.jpg

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The American" is

You know by now that if you don't see a body the character is not dead. Of course it's Hopper.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How come Steve didn't get recruited by the military? He infiltrated a Russian base on American soil. Some one had to notice? He could take over for the role of Hop as far as being muscle.

They definitely need muscle. They went from being gung ho in s1 to scared to pick up weapons in s3.