Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Probably the best second season in the series. Enjoyed the character interactions but it seem like something was missing... The creators may need to branch off or end this shyt quickly because these kids grew up quick as fukk and the way it’s going will make it lose its luster.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably the best second season in the series. Enjoyed the character interactions but it seem like something was missing... The creators may need to branch off or end this shyt quickly because these kids grew up quick as fukk and the way it’s going will make it lose its luster.

Season 4 supposedly the last anyways..:ld:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Why can't my man Steve win? How much does my dude have to go through? Good with the kids, actual character growth through the seasons, get beat the fukk up and drugged by damn russians, gets to the end and trips because she's a lesbian, they need to call this show Steve Harrington can't win. One another note, did Steve turn her ass out at the end? She looked like she was questioning herself.

Dunno why they had to make Robin and Will gay when it was clear that Max and Mike are a 100% better fit. :martin:Mike looking suspect as hell and Max we already know.

I think Steve can still get some head every once in a while though.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Dunno why they had to make Robin and Will gay when it was clear that Max and Mike are a 100% better fit. :martin:Mike looking suspect as hell and Max we already know.

naw fukk max. her only reason for being is to add chaos and to have someone to grieve over billy. and i dont think wills gay. mikes not smart nough to pick up on that. he was pissed because will wasnt growing up at the same rate as the rest

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't think Hop is dead either. Got a feeling he's going to be an adversary next season. I bet Eleven losing her powers is gonna be used to bring back Kali or other successful MKUltra subjects. It's a wrap for Hawkins if she don't get em back :russ:
What exactly was up with that? Was the poison the Flayer had people eat suppose to be what killed her powers? Like a venom bite?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think Will is gay. He's just not at the point where he's interested in girls, that's what Mike meant, not that he's gay.

In one of the episodes his mom talked about him being in love like his brother and he had the :scust:look.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never ending story:mjcry:

Steve cant ever catch a break man.
I honestly believe it was a bad move to make shorty a lesbian. They had great chemistry.

Steve? What about Hop? He never got to tap Winona's crazy ass.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Will is gay. Just peep his mannerisms toward the end of the season.

Season was dope but I think the show has too many characters.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just finished coulda gave us 13 episodes:mjcry:

Season 1 was a surprise for me wasnt expecting show to be any good was a dope day binge.

Season 2 was so disappointing that I quickly forgot about it. Rewatched couple days ago and it was background noise so I wasn't expecting much outta season 3....

Jesus christ what a dope watch:banderas: Season felt way different in tone and violent which was needed.

I can go for a couple more seasons of this but they gotta figure out what they are gonna do about the aging process you can tell Lucas and the girls not gonna be able to pass for 7th and 8th graders by the time this is done filming season 4. Time jump might be necessary:snoop:

Only character I can truly do without is Mike hes pointless and they stay giving him too many scenes and lines.

Prob gonna run this back this week i got a feeling this season gonna have crazy replay value :blessed:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This store-brand Terminator ass nikka got me rolling. They even played menacing music when he on screen sometimes. :dead::dead::dead:

Yo that scene with old girl talking to her mom in episode 4 had me :mjcry:, and El reading Hops letter was great, with perfect music to match.

I know they hint that he's in Russia, but man I had the feeling that he said fukk it and jumped into the portal to the upside down at the last second.

GOAT show.

Will
If they wanted to make this shyt real :demonic:, Will has all the makings of a super villain. Let that PTSD and BoogieMan Sense he got develop into a power he can tap into. He's got full on capacity to be a savage.

Upside down
Wassup with these monsters all being obsessed with this one hick ass town. Them nikkas sitting in their boardroom having meetings like 'We almost had em this time :smugdraper:'. Like damn, just spawn out your portal and travel a few miles to another town. :dead:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
solja rag locus :demonic:
tumblr_obq3vn1oXc1tvua8uo8_250.gif

all them hero moments this season:smugdraper: young black Rambo :ohhh:
tb2it7psqp831.png
:wow:always got that thing on him ready to bang since episode 1. Who said nikkas from the burbs cant be thorough.