Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ep 3

Heather jumping out the ice got me brehs :snoop::merchant:

Hopper getting that work from the Great Value Terminator :bryan: Will acting like little bytch rather than trying to get a lil bytch :francis:

Demogorgon got Billy acting like Charles Manson outchea :picard:

thus far, they're doing a great job balancing all these different plots and character pairings well and keeping the pace consistent but I've only seen 3 eps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Finished it, great season. Wish these were more episodes...now a drought for another year plus :mjcry:

Millie has grown up to be so cute :o:

Is Will gay IRL, he was giving me :dame: vibes

man, :rip: to hop, wtf they do that for :damn: how we lose two good dudes to the battle two seasons in a row....well actually the post credits gave me hope

Edit: and all the beefs in all the relationships were well played, lots of lols there haha

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why is every black woman on this show a stereotype?
My beef with erica entirely, they went over the top with the “sassy black woman” trope on a damn ten year old...who also cursed too much for my liking. Then the constant begging for free samples...at least they ended up giving her depth, but she was still too smart mouthed for me

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
On episode 1

Squad out here having fun yet Dustin wanna come back with some Home Improvement shyt like :thumbsup::handshake:

:childplease::lolbron: :mjcry:

:hug::wub:

Hopper :mjlol:

:stylin:

"Ravishing" :dame: Billy Rude :damn:!

Episode 2
Billy when he saw himself
Jl53PkN.jpg

Max with the “men ain’t shyt” speech :dry:

“I dumped your ass” :fire::picard:

:mj:

Billy just kidnapping folks huh?

Episode 3
Damn Mike ain’t have to do Will like that

Mrs. Driscoll :damn:

Man that Russian whopped Hopper’s ass :picard:

:damn:Heather’s parents

:stylin:

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm real interested to see how they move forward with this. If I remember correctly, the original plan from the Duffer Brothers was for four seasons. I'm guessing with the post-credit scene referencing an American in Russian custody, combined with the fact that they never showed his death on-screen is leaving the door open for Hopper. But then you also have the question mark of the Byers + El moving away.

My theory for now is that the next season with them presumably in high school they'll have them all kinda gone their separate ways, and we have the cliche trope of an event bringing them back together. And then I guess they'll have the storyline of El trying to regain her powers.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the season, overall really entertaining :whew:. I wasn't planning on watching the whole season in a day, but the pacing is really good and keeps you looking forward to the next episode like :lupe:.

Really funny in spots

Dustin singing the song to his girl and everyone having the :dahell::mjtf: face

and some nice payoffs to things they set up

Lucas' fireworks and Suzie coming through with the code

The ending

El reading Hop's letter :mjcry:, although the post-credit stinger has me thinking he could return