Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This show is low key garbage.

S1 was a 5/10. S2 was a 4.5/10.

The writing and acting is soap opera level and it feels like a show made for fat ass housewives with all the love story bullshyt.

People need to stop mentioning this in the same breath as the wire. Thats an insult to the wire.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

The writing and acting is soap opera level and it feels like a show made for fat ass housewives with all the love story bullshyt.

People need to stop mentioning this in the same breath as the wire. Thats an insult to the wire.

The reason why Power comes off as ''Soap Opera-ish'' is because the main writer of this show
is a female (Courtney Kemp Agboh) she was one o the writers for the CBS tv show
The Good Wife.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Women are a key demographic .....so it makes sense

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
New to this show and just finished binge watching it this past week with my girl... I was definitely with this show up to the point of the season 2 finale where I believe the show has officially "jumped the shark". Between the
Jamie vs Kanan scene (very unrealistic), Holly happening to run into Tommy with the bag of money and ID he gave to her in tow (plot device), them getting back together like nother ever happened and Kanan possibly surviving both a stabbing and arson :mjlol:
, I think the shows plots are beginning to unravel. The finale tried to set too many things up for the next season. That's why I loved shows Iike there Wire.. after every season every loose end was pretty much taken care of and there were explanations for everything. Up to the point of the season 2 finale I did enjoy the show though. :ld:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Every time....i see this hoe ass nikka greg with his hands on angie

mitch.gif~original