Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The last 2 seasons started in May. Why are you surprised that Season 3 will also start in May as well.
Stop projecting your emotions onto other men. I'm making straight interrogative or declarative sentences in both cases. Just go somewhere. I'm a Power fan. fukking, geeeez!

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
and not only is the Mexican Cartel leader gay, which would be impossible in real life, this nikka went to wharton :mjlol:

A dumbass drug dealer who wants to deal drugs for life in 2015? :mjlol:
You do know during the Pablo Escobar reign, it was rumored that the Mexican Drug dealer was gay right? Hell even go watch Narcos and you will see it suggested on that show as well, and even in documentaries.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
SEASON 3 COMING SOON BREHHS...

power-ghost-kanan-two-guns.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I was just trying to find some type of reviews online and its fukking amazing how all these "white supremacy" type of websites barley acknowledges this show. shyt does not even have an episode history on IGN, no reviews on RT, and hardly any info/reviews on IMDB (although the ratings are high on each site from the few people that actually voted on it). I hope white people don't fukk shyt up for us with lack of coverage of this show. Its getting all its props on Twitter and Facebook though so we should be straight.
To be fair, not many Starz shows are popular like that
But this is getting pretty big ratings for STARZ and the critic community just ignores it. Mostly because it's a black show on STARZ

:francis: @DetroitEWarren ain't lying. I listen to a couple TV review podcasts that have notable TV critics. They review EVERY new scripted TV show on Network & Cable TV, but they never bothered with "Power" despite how huge a hit it has been for Starz.