Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, just quit watching the show now if youre so worried. Ya'll have been warning us about 50 ruining the show for a year as if the rest of the cast is Oscar worthy. He produced the show, and he's a major character. Get used to it...

Just my opinion and if him being the producer somehow justifies him having a major role on the show thats whack. I love the show and am a huge fan and everything, but my dude if you're gonna tell me that scene with 50 throwing homeboy around the garage didn't look amateurish as hell compared to similar scenes previously in the show, then we just got different tolerance levels. :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Just my opinion and if him being the producer somehow justifies him having a major role on the show thats whack. I love the show and am a huge fan and everything, but my dude if you're gonna tell me that scene with 50 throwing homeboy around the garage didn't look amateurish as hell compared to similar scenes previously in the show, then we just got different tolerance levels. :manny:

He isn't whack though. He is entertaining, and doing a solid job delivering his lines. If you made through Tommy for the first five episodes, you can make it through Fif.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Word. If people think he's been bad so far, thats their opinion I wont argue. But saying "I like the show, but 50 is going to ruin it in the future" is just throwing salt. 50 actually fits his role better than anyone else on the entire show.
Thats Facts 50 the most convincing on the street level of the show. lol i think omari did better as shavoo on nexts day air then Ghost on power.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:whew: Damn this show just keeps getting better and better. Just watched ep 2 on On Demand and damn, they are setting shyt up to play out in a dope ass way (pun intended). 50's character has been brilliant so far in his short spurts, that nikkas acting has gotten MUCH better for this show. As I stated before (being a long time 50/Gunit fan) 50 has had some good movies but his acting was just bad In most of them, I knew he HAD to improve that shyt and he has been nothing short of great so far.

The whole story has so many ways it can go, and that's something that creates series that makes it into that GOAT convo. If the writers keep developing the show/story how they are doing, I have no doubt in my mind that this show can end up in the convo with some of the other 1st level or 2nd level GOAT's. This can easily surpass shows like Mad Men, Boardwalk, Prison Break, 24, ect. Not sure if it can compete with the tops like The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, ect.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
50 is a horrible actor, I hope he don't fukk around and ruin the show for me, they need to kill him off quick before the show starts to become entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
nikka is like a black professor X on there. Sees/anticipates everything :beli:

Almost like he's writing these parts himself :pachaha:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy whipped ass gonna do whatever tasha tell him to do :pachaha:

I could see him going :demonic: just cause she rubbed his shoulders and batted her eyes at him :heh:

Ya'll saw that the chick who wrote/created the show just signed an overall deal with Starz? That black excellence :blessed:

:salute: Black folks have held it down in TV for the past 2 years