Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah breh....That was Mike on his :demonic:shyt...Can't believe it took me this long to get into the show though...shyt is dope as fukk...I never understood why it too so long for Angela to find out Ghost was married with kids...I could see why he wouldn't tell her but I figure most broads u catching up with after years will ask those type questions :ld:
Rewatch the scene it wasn't mike

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah breh....That was Mike on his :demonic:shyt...Can't believe it took me this long to get into the show though...shyt is dope as fukk...I never understood why it too so long for Angela to find out Ghost was married with kids...I could see why he wouldn't tell her but I figure most broads u catching up with after years will ask those type questions :ld:
Mike didnt kill Bodie

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Mike Aint kill bodie nikka chris told marlo mike first body should be somebody he aint know mike first body was righthere

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"How was work?" :troll:
nikka better not hurt her. If he so much as touch 1 hair on her head
986613_o.gif

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
50 is a horrible actor, I hope he don't fukk around and ruin the show for me, they need to kill him off quick before the show starts to become entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
50 is a horrible actor, I hope he don't fukk around and ruin the show for me, they need to kill him off quick before the show starts to become entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
Damn, just quit watching the show now if youre so worried. Ya'll have been warning us about 50 ruining the show for a year as if the rest of the cast is Oscar worthy. He produced the show, and he's a major character. Get used to it...

Last edited: